[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Camo on the right, Camo on the left, Camo in the middle. Camo here, Camo there. Camo sucks everywhere :cry:

Well done NZ :tup:
Camo was pretty decent actually, couldn't ask more from a 33 year old. He ran across the field and created many opportunities for the really shitty IQ today and the invisible pazzo. While that long shot was indeed class.

Oh and fuck NZ.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And also Balotelli. But Lippi picked Camoranesi which means that he maybe thinking about his experience and magic who could come in handy even when he is not in form. For the exact same reason, he should have picked Totti too who had a much better season than Camo.
Lippi has become senile, you and me are well aware of that.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Camo did his job.. he played well. fuck Lippi anyway i have always trusted this guy but with the recent years he done everything wrong.. i mean if he wanted to try some fantasy positions why he didn't pick up Giovinco, Rossi, Cassano.. but he instead played Marchisio out of position.. total stupidity from Lippi. and why he didn't try Santon instead of Crishito.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Slovakia to beat Italy and eliminate them. Hamsik to score the winner. De Laurentis to fire Hamsik for eliminating Italy. Juve to sign Hamsik as a free agent.

:eyebrows:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man, is this for real or what? Cant believe what I was seeing, these are top professional players and millionaires representing the 4th time world champions? Geeez.

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Whats peaple's problem with italy ? Yeah they are far from being superior, as they were back in the days and Lippi did contribute to making this team even more crappy. But is that the reason ? If thats the case, then it is bunch of gloryhunters who currently are pleased by this result.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Camo was pretty decent actually, couldn't ask more from a 33 year old. He ran across the field and created many opportunities for the really shitty IQ today and the invisible pazzo. While that long shot was indeed class.

Oh and fuck NZ.
He was horrible Ahmad. It sucks to see him play. I'd prefer Pepe over him in Juve.

No mention of Del Piero? :disagree:
Iaquinta made for the first team, so should Alex (based on their form in the season) but none of them actually deserve a spot in this squad.

Sep 14, 2003
Slovakia to beat Italy and eliminate them. Hamsik to score the winner.
You know what, as an Italian, I half hope it happens. I expected such a dire WC from Italy, but when you see it played out before your eyes.....

I'm pretty calm, so I'm not over reacting when I say Italian football is dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)