[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Criscito: "I thank Genoa for giving me the opportunity to show the world how much I suck"
:lol2:

And he will find a way to mention Juventus even in that statement.

Great game by The All Whites, they managed to get a point with all the cheating the Azzurri do.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You know it's one thing to support the underdog team. You want the smaller footballing nations to perform better and upset the bigger teams; to be the Cinderella story of the games but there was nothing touching about NZ performance today. There is nothing pretty about packing the defense for 90+ minutes and not having a shot on goal for over 75 min. The only thing admirable about them was their goalkeeper. He had a hell of a game.

That being said...Italy :howler:

This group had the potential to ruin the WC and give us a total borefest. Paraguay, New Zealand, and Slovakia? Are you serious? ZZzzz

May 22, 2007
I think Lippi should have kept Pepe in. He takes good corner kicks and that's the only good thing about his game.
He would also have been running up the left wing instead of seeing it dead for large parts of the game apart from Di Natale.

Criscito would have thanked Genoa and not Juventus if Pepe had stayed on the pitch, after his second half performance.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Totti? Maybe but where is Cassano? Where is Miccoli? Then we can talk about Totti.
And also Balotelli. But Lippi picked Camoranesi which means that he maybe thinking about his experience and magic who could come in handy even when he is not in form. For the exact same reason, he should have picked Totti too who had a much better season than Camo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)