[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dominic said:
To be honest, that line-up is even worse. DP would only have been effective on the left, with Camo on the right. The latter isn't there.... Totti at least is able to provide the strikers with assists from a central position, Del Piero is a different type of player completely.
Look, you can't do worse than fielding Totti.

Well, you could field Ibrahimovic, but that wasn't my point. What I was trying to say is that Del Piero will probably play a more advanced role, which is made up for by replacing Camoranesi. An unbalanced side if you ask me, but one that has the element of surprise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Kewell was starting to play very well and he's out of the lineup. He was seen with crutches according to FIFA's matchcast.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Seven said:
Look, you can't do worse than fielding Totti.

Well, you could field Ibrahimovic, but that wasn't my point. What I was trying to say is that Del Piero will probably play a more advanced role, which is made up for by replacing Camoranesi. An unbalanced side if you ask me, but one that has the element of surprise.
I'm positive that we can make a difference, because the DP-Toni-Gilardino trio is involved in the 4 - 1 win against Germany. Hopefully we can anticipate a similar performance by the trio.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ZhiXin said:
I'm positive that we can make a difference, because the DP-Toni-Gilardino trio is involved in the 4 - 1 win against Germany. Hopefully we can anticipate a similar performance by the trio.
Camoranesi was a major factor in that victory.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

Lippi only rested him for these final matches:)

Alessandro del piero oleeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Good move from Lippi fielding Del Piero, Totti hasn't been performing at all sofar. Del Piero hasn't been especially good either but he hasn't played that much.

Congrats to Del Piero fans. Let's hope your guy puts in a good performance, he deserves to have a good last WC.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Stickyicky said:
Good move from Lippi fielding Del Piero, Totti hasn't been performing at all sofar. Del Piero hasn't been especially good either but he hasn't played that much.

Congrats to Del Piero fans. Let's hope your guy puts in a good performance, he deserves to have a good last WC.
well said sticky, totti has not performed at all yet and it can only be beneficial to give alex a chance, hopefully he can justify all opur faith in him.
forza alex,forza azzurri

Geof

May 14, 2004
Toni and Gilardino aren't complementary. They both wanna score.

Has Gilardino touched a ball? Toni doesn't seem keen on giving him a ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)