[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (36 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Brixity said:
My day has been beautiful - England are out. It can only get better if Brazil follows them. These two teams are the conentration of all my footballing hate

england goin out was simply brilliant, i hope that they now tear rooney apart ala beckham 98 style.
although both teams were poor, i prefered portugal to go through.
as for france/brazil - cudnt care less, the england game bored me so much i mite just have an early nite lol

Sep 14, 2003
Badass Devil said:
off topic: England are out, im exstatic, now they wont take up so much air time on hyping england up during half time, and at the beggining and end of the game, at least wot they show of england now is the dissapointments, which i can watch with glee

And an end to the endless and God-awful football songs!

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    now italy must win this game for sure

11 gattusos :stuckup:

but i will be very afraid if france will be in the final.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    ive began to feel uncomfortable wen nesta plays, i have more faith in matrix based in the wc so far.
    Dude, Nesta-Cannavaro is the best duo. I understand what you say about Matterazzi, but you're forgetting the probablity of mistakes. Materazzi does more mistakes, passes to the rival sometimes in dangerous situations, and worse mistakes as we know, also violent acts. It's still the safest with nesta IMO. In fact, I'd prefer Barzagli to Matrix... considering his games so far. Then again , Matrix's goal was brilliant, but Nesta can score a surprising goal too, even if it's rare (... both can take penalties too hmm).

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    I've never had a more perfect round of games. Its all too good 2 be true.
    Anyway, out with the past and onto the future.
    I'm really loving the way the media isnt expecting us to make it to the final and emphasising how "You cant defend for 90 minutes against potent attacks like Germany". I beleive its this underwriting that'll work in our favour. If we make it, I hope it aint France though

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    snoop said:
    Inzaghi can hold the ball and run forward, he is much better than Gilardino or Iaquinta, he would do all you need with Toni and Totti behind..

Inzaghi is one of the best in the penalty area, but he's no where good when It comes to holding the ball...Gilardino is better in holding the ball. But surely as a Striker Pippo is still miles ahead of Gila.

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    dp should start against germany imo. i would drop totti and play toni gila/pippo also.

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #118
    dont forget dp played in the friendly with germany. german style might fit to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)