• Iran

• Angola

• Portugal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
king Ale said:
we still have chance Ramin.we had a very good first half against Mexico and until that awful mistake by Mirzapoor(that wasn't his first one) we had controled the match in a right way.IMO Mexico is very stronger than Portugal and I'm sure we can beat them just if Branko realise that there are MANY good replacements for Ali Daei in the team.
Apperently, both Mirzapour and Daei wont start against Portugal for some reason or another. I guess now we have something to be cheerfull for :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ramin said:
Apperently, both Mirzapour and Daei wont start against Portugal for some reason or another. I guess now we have something to be cheerfull for :weee:
good thing that Daei is out, iran need a forward who can move more. They could've beaten mexico if they had a moving forward as the mexicans were always attacking

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Goudday mate, put a shrimp on the barby for me:D Good on ya cobba...:D
Or something like that, how's the Australian press handling your success?

Cahill must be a semi-God by now.:)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Stickyicky said:
Goudday mate, put a shrimp on the barby for me:D Good on ya cobba...:D
Or something like that, how's the Australian press handling your success?

Cahill must be a semi-God by now.:)
ohhh yeah he is , everyone here wants brazil.. the press made it like the socceroos beat a team from the world's best eleven not a poor team like japan with an idiot of a coach

by the way am not australian i just live here

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
sateeh said:
ohhh yeah he is , everyone here wants brazil.. the press made it like the socceroos beat a team from the world's best eleven not a poor team like japan with an idiot of a coach

by the way am not australian i just live here
Of course they do, it's their first real success in football, can't really blame them for overdoing it.;) you have cool fans though, i saw this one guy in a kangeroo outfit and in his....the pocket kangeroos have below their belly's he had a really huge beermug.:heart:

It must of been hotter then shit in that thing with the heatwave and all.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Stickyicky said:
Of course they do, it's their first real success in football, can't really blame them for overdoing it.;) you have cool fans though, i saw this one guy in a kangeroo outfit and in his....the pocket kangeroos have below their belly's he had a really huge beermug.:heart:

It must of been hotter then shit in that thing with the heatwave and all.
yeah the fans r great, and they r more realistic than the media in here..and now i think the rugby fans aswell as the footy fans will be more interested in the WC

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
why is that ?

anyway angola played well defensively but mexico should've closed the match with the chances they got. But they couldn't finish infront of goal when chances game to franco and bravo. They will have a hard time against portugal.

i hope that iran can do something against portugal although it will be very hard.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Group D doesn't look very strong at all. Lots of defensive, disruptive play, but the finishing has been weak across the board.

Anything can change in a single match, though. But the Netherlands look good (and, surprisingly, strong defensively) and Argentina is the 800-lb gorilla in the WC at the moment.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm proud of our NT.all the players did their best :star:
anyway,one of Deco's shoes was black and the other was white.is it legal?I mean is there any hope to see FIFA punish Portugal and change the result to 3-0 for Iran? :D:D:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
king Ale said:
I'm proud of our NT.all the players did their best :star:
anyway,one of Deco's shoes was black and the other was white.is it legal?I mean is there any hope to see FIFA punish Portugal and change the result to 3-0 for Iran? :D:D:D
It's legal... it's just an inside-outside thing. But it's a worthy try in today's sporting climate. ;)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
iran played very well, much better than the mexico game.The team has some young players so there is promise for the years to come.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
In Iran squad against portugal, We saw a player who easily had Figo and Ronaldo in his fist. He was "Hossein Kaebi" a world class RB
And against mexico we saw another world class player named: "Andranick Teymourian" a great DM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)