OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    Stephan said:
    mods, are we going to open a live thread for world cup specially? i know we have the group threads but if we comment during the match it might be too full. Like with juve games.

Use the Lounge.

snoop said:
    u fuckers suck, appoint me back a Bookie, to make this exciting :mad:
    Do you really want to be back as bookmaker?

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    Chxta said:
    Jeeks I didn't notice Naija's flag in your avatar :angry:
    They are not in the World Cup, otherwise they would have been there.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    Great midfield, very creative and offer many options. The side backs are more than one can wish for but the central defenders are a bit shaky. Can Nowotny solve this problem? I don't think so.

Where does Ballack fit among such a creative efficient midfield? I don't think he has a place there. I think the best option is to bench Podolski and play a 4-4-1-1 with Ballack behind Klose.

Great start for the tournament, I think. Let's see what the Polski will do tonight.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    well the game ended 4-2 for Germany, Im proued of the game that my NT give, we show that we are not going to be easy, and we show that we do have chances to go trough.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
    As I have forseen it Germany will go down due to their lack in the defence. In some situatins they were completely overextended. Schweinsteiger was good and so was Lahm. Podolsky tried and tried but was under his options.
    It was too easy to overcome Klinsi's defence and so they will have it very very hard against the big nations.
    I asked myself why Lahm isn't playing in midfield. He went very good straight in the box few times. Borowsky and Schneider were not any second able to replace Ballack. I had the feeling Lahm was the playmaker that day :)

My 2 cents. Adios

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    Ecuador is a team that plays exactly like Juventus.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Good win, but still there many questions to ask klinsi and some of the players in the game.
    The midfield did well and fought hard. Very creative and linked well with the full backs and the attackers. I wanted poldi and klose to link up and present themselves more, as its like the midfielders and the full backs that make the runs, and the forwards dont present much.

Frings did well in the 2nd half , but i expect more from Borowski and he has so much more to present than tonite's performace.
    Klose did well in finishing but he is useless outside the box, thats why he was subbed and not poldi who tried hard but he always wanted to shoot and not build up and pass the ball to better positioned players.

to the defence, i thought the problem was not in metzelder or merterascker as they did well. They had a good understanding and u could see that they held the line very well. BUT the problem was arne fredirich on the right as on both goals he was the one staying back and holding the line which broke the offside trap.
    Nowotony wouldnt solve anything.

Using the offside trap needs understanding between all the back line and i didnt see that especially from the RB fredirich who didnt have the best of games.

MOM was without a doubt Philip Lahm, great goal and great defensively and offensively.

Espectro u should be proud of ur team as they did very well. And fought hard.

Anyway good first game for the Manschaft :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    That didn't really worry me. The only thing of concern was the ability to score a goal from nothing. However should we draw them I don't see them posing that many problems to be honest. Both teams' defending today was atrocious!

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    edpiero said:
    Typical Juve. Long balls and hard tackling.

The amount of Polish players slipping was hysterical.
    Even their distribution on the field and the nature of the players are similar.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Predictable sloppy defending by the Germans. They'll get hammered by the big guns once they reach second round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)