Oct 28, 2010
you're bunching many steps into 1.

1. move arm near pocket.
2. insert hand into pocket.
3. grab phone.
4. remove phone from pocket.
5. move phone to eye height.
6. turn on screen.

and then there's more steps to put the phone back into the pocket. i'm not dicking around, that's how things are calculated by OSHA and shit.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
1. Remove phone from pocket
6. Swipe screen

Can you please fill in the blanks
1. Reaching for the phone in your pocket.
2. Pulling it out.
3. might fall out of your hand once pulled out :p
4. open the phone cover (Samsung users).
5. swipe
6. focusing your eyes on the screen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can understand being concerned by that level of detail if we are talking about the inclination of a chair you may be sitting in for hours a day, or other RSI, but for something I might do a few times a day for a period of seconds, that is beyond my level of caring, especially considering we are talking about this on an internet forum. You could even say that my care cup is empty.

Imagine I spend an extra 5 seconds washing my hands today, crazy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can understand being concerned by that level of detail if we are talking about the inclination of a chair you may be sitting in for hours a day, or other RSI, but for something I might do a few times a day for a period of seconds, that is beyond my level of caring, especially considering we are talking about this on an internet forum. You could even say that my care cup is empty.

Imagine I spend an extra 5 seconds washing my hands today, crazy.
:lol: where did that start? i've seen it a few times lately.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
watch: Very important instrument before the advent of phones with prominent time display. :xfinger:
I haven't worn a watch, other than a pocket watch, since the 80s.

I thought everybody was using their mobile phones now unless you wanted to go all Bendtner men's jewelry, yeah?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Shit, I've had pocket watches since the 80s. Less about being hipster and more about not wanting to be weighed down with external jewelry like some kinda jamoke in Fabrizio Miccoli's entourage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)