Watches (13 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
i was into watches for a long time. i bought omega's, longines's, frederique constant's and stuff like this, then got bored and sold everything. then prices sky rocketed so i regretted all those sales. :D always kept my nomos though, still have a couple of cheap watches like seiko and a microbrand diver. and i'd love to have a nice pvd coated black one. no spare cash for expensive watches atm, i recently started working on my house (attic is too big not to turn it into rooms lol), and i'm not even wearing watches since corona kicked in, so there's that.

what about you? do you have a collection?
Whenever I buy, I sell. Right now my standard watch is a Hamilton Khaki King and some digital sports watch just for day to day things. I’ve had ton of watches, the most expensive watch I had was a Omega Speedmaster Reduced, but I had real fun buying all kinds of watches, especially vintage ones I’ve always had a soft spot for. The watch market is great because there’s something for everyone, great quality pieces for affordable prices unless you’re short minded and only like Rolex.

When I was younger I collected, happily I went to the watch store to buy some fashion things for a few hundreds and add it to the collection, only to find out years later those quartz watches are worth fuck all.

USA has a great market, if I’d live there I’d seriously consider selling to Europe.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn I'm old school. The only watch I own is an old Soviet-era-made Czech pocket watch I bought 25 years ago in Prague. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)