Watches (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Enlighten me. I like this look: im a sucker for things that look digital or the steampunk style.

Last one i got was this one.

b4f882ed0e2e0c7dd125a47a07eba239.jpg
Apart from GPS tracking for sports, multisports or basically any activity. Apart from being a smart watch where I have my phone on silent all the time and the clock is the only way of me reacting to notifications. I have a constant monitor over my vitals, it monitors my sleep, my recovery times, my body battery my pulse oximetry.
Add to that on top of my head, barometer, thermometer, compass altimeter etc.

And it is not a plastic watch, this one I have in titanium and sapphire glass if we want to talk durability.

May 26, 2016
Apart from GPS tracking for sports, multisports or basically any activity. Apart from being a smart watch where I have my phone on silent all the time and the clock is the only way of me reacting to notifications. I have a constant monitor over my vitals, it monitors my sleep, my recovery times, my body battery my pulse oximetry.
Add to that on top of my head, barometer, thermometer, compass altimeter etc.

And it is not a plastic watch, this one I have in titanium and sapphire glass if we want to talk durability.
Nice!

Thats some Tony Stark shit you got going there. What is the model name?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Watches are barely functional when you have a phone in your pocket at all times.

It's all about looks.
it's all about looks and heritage and geek factor and elegance and function and talking point and and and and

even though i lost interest for a while, i still think that watches are simply cool. one of the best gadgets for grown up kids.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
it's all about looks and heritage and geek factor and elegance and function and talking point and and and and

even though i lost interest for a while, i still think that watches are simply cool. one of the best gadgets for grown up kids.
Yeah, they're cool. I'm actually looking for one at the moment. I feel naked without one when wearing a shirt.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What about for those who don’t live in the city? Go off the grid back packing. Beautiful spots with no signal just awesome nature to enjoy.
So you're saying that the only option for people not in the city is to wear these things on their wrists? :think:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Then it's functional for savages and hippies.

Earrings are also functional. They're great for when you need to open your sim card slot.
the clock in the phone will work even without service. Plus phones also have gps in case you get lost, just need to preload the map ahead of time in case you run out of service. Also you can use the camera to take pics of the beautiful nature. Still makes more sense to have your phone.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
the clock in the phone will work even without service. Plus phones also have gps in case you get lost, just need to preload the map ahead of time in case you run out of service. Also you can use the camera to take pics of the beautiful nature. Still makes more sense to have your phone.
Not to mention that you may need to call emergency services if you get lost or injured.

You can also take a power bank to ensure your phone's charged all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck time pieces son

looking at the time is for bitches and idiots in the military
Do you still feel the same ten years later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)