Watches (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:agree: Happens often.

Sometimes I get good offers to buy some top watches. Either stolen from the store or from the street :p
I know & that's why you work out.

I also get offers but it's not worth getting busted, here you can get the latest cell phones for next to nothing but it's pointless especially when it will only work for a day until it's blocked. Luckily Woody's cousins can unlock them for a price.:D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know & that's why you work out.

I also get offers but it's not worth getting busted, here you can get the latest cell phones for next to nothing but it's pointless especially when it will only work for a day until it's blocked. Luckily Woody's cousins can unlock them for a price.:D
Yea but it's different with phones. How can they catch you and state you wear a stolen watch?

You do not beat up the guy who lives next to you, by the way :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yea but it's different with phones. How can they catch you and state you wear a stolen watch?

You do not beat up the guy who lives next to you, by the way :D
Just goes to show you only wear cheap watches.:D Expensive watches like Rolex & certain Breitling's have a code on the outside & inside. Some even have deactivation codes & settings, if they're taken to watch stores, they're obliged to call the cops.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;3120486 said:
It looks funky alright but its surprisingly good. Ive grown very fond of it :D Its like that one shirt or a pair of jeans you have that fits like a dream. And the blue dial is just sooo good :D
Yeah it bet it's the one thing local thugs don't bother taking from you when they mug you.:D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
that's bad ass! brand? price?
What, mine? I don't know for how much it goes in stores :D I got it as a present. It's Rado, Swiss brand.

Just goes to show you only wear cheap watches.:D Expensive watches like Rolex & certain Breitling's have a code on the outside & inside. Some even have deactivation codes & settings, if they're taken to watch stores, they're obliged to call the cops.
Dude, fuck that. That watch costs more than my house, included my whole street with it :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's more like Sean Kingston's watch, fucking gold, platimum & diamonds. I wonder if you get a free prostitute when buying it.:D

Yeah and she has to polish it the whole time you're sleeping :D

The guy who owns my uni has some 600k euros car, golden cell and some crazy gold watch. But there are always three guys next to him, so I don't want to bother :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
What, mine? I don't know for how much it goes in stores :D I got it as a present. It's Rado, Swiss brand.

Dude, fuck that. That watch costs more than my house, included my whole street with it :D
Def nice added to my list of watches to cop...No I just need to get my necklace game up

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah and she has to polish it the whole time you're sleeping :D

The guy who owns my uni has some 600k euros car, golden cell and some crazy gold watch. But there are always three guys next to him, so I don't want to bother :D
Exactly!:D

That guy must be a sex trafficker, they'll knock you out & make you a man whore in Thailand.:D That's so obnoxious with so much jewelry, less is more people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)