Watch this (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:thumb:

Indeed. He's definately worthy of the Asian player of the year award previously won by the likes of Nakata, Nawaf Al-Temyat, Ali Daie, and Mahdavikia.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
the best part was the songs.. But to be fair, if thats the ' best ' of that player, he aint that great really. Nice quick dribbler though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@dan,trust me he aint a big shot,i watch him almost every week he plays very well in the Emarati league,but i'm ready to put anything on the table that he cant even reach first team football at Getafe.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
@dan,trust me he aint a big shot,i watch him almost every week he plays very well in the Emarati league,but i'm ready to put anything on the table that he cant even reach first team football at Getafe.
hehe

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
the best part was the songs.. But to be fair, if thats the ' best ' of that player, he aint that great really. Nice quick dribbler though.
I think he's pretty good.

To some extent, he reminds me of Tavez.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
...though if you want to make any player look like a god, pit them against Roma's defense this season. :rolleyes:
Ah common.. It's not like Roma is not like a Serie C team.

dribbling past the likes of Mexes, Dellas, Cufre, Candela and Panucci is indeed impressive. Roma's defense sucks as a whole and is breakable through team work. When taking on defenders one on one, you look at the individual defender more than the defense as a whole.

I think it's rather impressive what he's done in the asian cup and Irani league considering that just 4 years ago, he was practicing in a street. That's what I call natural talent.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
but i'm ready to put anything on the table that he cant even reach first team football at Getafe.
Dont talk shit that you dont know about :rolleyes: .. He's too good to play for "Getafe". And his name is Karimi. about a year or two, Atletico Madrid approached to sign him, instead he chose his fat pay-check to play for the U.A.E Club.

Both him and Madavikia are iran's and Asia's best players at the moment. Mahdavikia is excelling at the moment with Hamburg, in 2002/03 he had 22 assists for his team making him the top assist man in Bundesliga.

I have no doubt that Karimi would make it in the top level, if only he wasnt too stubborn with his wage.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He reminds me of Freddy Adu playing against high school teams, just dancing around everybody. Comparing that with the level of competition in Asia, that might not be too far off the mark.

But he reminds me a Georghi Hagi with the ball at his feet.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
He reminds me of Freddy Adu playing against high school teams, just dancing around everybody. Comparing that with the level of competition in Asia, that might not be too far off the mark.
Ouch..
Dream on.. don't underestimate asian football.
National teams like Iran, Saudi Arabia, S. Korea, Japan may barely be WC quality , but they still are in the top 40 national teams in the world.

Adu isn't even a starter in the MLS.

But he reminds me a Georghi Hagi with the ball at his feet.
they have similar feet legs? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)