Watch Ronaldo go! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Graceful: Okocha (yes), Zidane, Aimar, Riquelme, Del Piero (although his productivity fluctuates dramatically), Deco, Rui Costa!!! (numero uno)

Actually none of these players (bar Okocha perhaps) move as fast as Ronaldo, and it's easier to be graceful when you move slower. Thus dribbling in those cases is more about being quick mentally rather than physically (even though Ronaldo uses both very well).

Prime example though is Rui Costa, when he's off form he's nothing special but in his golden moments he moves so gracefully, as if never applying more effort than necessary.

Another one who isn't graceful is Ibrahimovic.

Ps. Completely derailing the thread but we're waiting on those videos so it's excusable.. :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Pirlo is pretty graceful too in that case. Ortega should be there too. Pretty much most of the well known dribblers.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I downloaded this clip from XT with this guy from North Africa just freestlying. Amazing stuff. Anyone seen it?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ronaldo?

A guy who was getting a multimilliondollar salary at Inter while playing just a couple of games and then sold them like a last **

I have NO RESPECT towards him.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Ronaldo?

A guy who was getting a multimilliondollar salary at Inter while playing just a couple of games and then sold them like a last **

I have NO RESPECT towards him.
check out what the poster says next time bud. this is christiano.
and ull see too, this is the stupidest thread ever.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Graceful: Okocha (yes), Zidane, Aimar, Riquelme, Del Piero (although his productivity fluctuates dramatically), Deco, Rui Costa!!! (numero uno)

Prime example though is Rui Costa, when he's off form he's nothing special but in his golden moments he moves so gracefully, as if never applying more effort than necessary.

I think height and build has a lot to do with how graceful a player moves, Del Piero to me is the most graceful of all IMO. Rui Costa looks a bit... "hengslete" at times as he´s taller, Zlatan´s height is also something that makes him less graceful, IMO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Actually none of these players (bar Okocha perhaps) move as fast as Ronaldo, and it's easier to be graceful when you move slower. Thus dribbling in those cases is more about being quick mentally rather than physically (even though Ronaldo uses both very well).

Ps. Completely derailing the thread but we're waiting on those videos so it's excusable.. :D
What about the good-health Rosicky? :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
I downloaded this clip from XT with this guy from North Africa just freestlying. Amazing stuff. Anyone seen it?
Yep, I think his name was Mohammed Touzani, he plays for Feyenoord's reserve team. That clip was awesome, the guy's got some moves :thumb:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yep, I think his name was Mohammed Touzani, he plays for Feyenoord's reserve team. That clip was awesome, the guy's got some moves :thumb:
Yep, that's the one. Great clip that.

What's up with XT and their clips? Everyone seems to post them at this "yousendit" place but the videos are gone almost instantly.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    Kev, might just be me, but NONE of those links work!

Still looking, find some soon, promise!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)