Waste of space (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Iuliano, Tudor, Birindelli, Zalayeta, Biacco, Legro, Pessotto = waste of space.
Sell them.
Sell them to anyone.
Sell them for cheap.
Sell them as buy one get one free.
Do anything to get rid of them.

Most of them are old. All of them are crap. Do they have any practical use for Juventus? Are they in anyway important to our success? Am i the only one that sees them as wastes of space, time and money?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
birindelli to me is still important. if chiellini stays, its great, but birindelli is cover for right back. whether oddo or whoever else joins, he needs to be back up.

i think you could add montero to that group as well. i thought baiocco has left already?

anyway, montero, iuliano, tudor, pessotto and zalayeta definatley need to be looked at. problem is replacing them. losing 3 centre backs means we need to replace them. thuram moving central and zebina joining isnt enough. at least two more need to come in. maybe a natural centre back and a defender like bonera who could play both right back and centre back.

Aug 26, 2003
for me Birindelli and Legro are not crap! Ok i hope that Legro can prove that he is good, otherwise good bye!!

and Birindelli has always played fine when called up!!

and also Tudor, if we sell him ok, i can live with that, if not he had so many good matches for us, where he scored and was also solid in defense!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
is there a roster limit in the serie a? like a maximum amount of players you can have?
im not sure but i know inter had a shitload of players in their squad last season.

Jul 28, 2002
biri is in the nt isnt he??? keep him,always does a fina job nd doiesnt moan about being on the bench.

Tudor....has potential.
Leggo also need toprove himself.
Zala does a job.
Every one else is shite.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
is there a roster limit in the serie a? like a maximum amount of players you can have?
hell no, otherwise Inter would be really screwed... :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Tudor, Legro and Birindelli aren't that badd IMO, Zalayeta and the others would be better for teams like Ancona or Messina, but definitely not for Juve...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Iuliano, Tudor, Birindelli, Zalayeta, Biacco, Legro, Pessotto = waste of space.
Sell them.
Sell them to anyone.
Sell them for cheap.
Sell them as buy one get one free.
Do anything to get rid of them.

Most of them are old. All of them are crap. Do they have any practical use for Juventus? Are they in anyway important to our success? Am i the only one that sees them as wastes of space, time and money?
Let brindelli stay, the rest OUT PLZZZZZ!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Birindelli's reliable and versatile,montero is past it,iuliano's average at best,pessotto's ok but ageing,leggro has alot to prove while imo tudor still has the ability to be great again.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Birindelli's reliable and versatile,montero is past it,iuliano's average at best,pessotto's ok but ageing,leggro has alot to prove while imo tudor still has the ability to be great again.
Funny how the guy who got the best rating out of that list is the one who looks most likely to leave us

dang Juve transfer policy :groan:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
not really,cos he's the only one anyone'd consider buying;)

either we're the only ones who don't recognize his talent or we value it at less than the paltry 3m:groan:

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Legro is the biggest waste of space. Hes the most useless defeseless player i ever saw.
He isn't that bad, he had a bad season. Sometimes makes stupid mistakes, but so does Nesta. And he's considered the world's best. I see a lot of similarities between the two; they play the same and have the same class. I think Legro is a great defender, and only needs someone else who can defend along side him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)