Waste of space (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Your entitled to your opinion, but thats not the way a true fan speaks about someone who has been so valuable to our team...

Emphasis 'has been' in your sentence. Don said, some people know when its enough.

Montero, Iuliano, tudor, Pessotto should have all gone this summer.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

Emphasis 'has been' in your sentence. Don said, some people know when its enough.

Montero, Iuliano, tudor, Pessotto should have all gone this summer.
Then, why capello is playing him so much???? maybe don favio hasnt get that Paolo is too old...shame on him....lets tell him about...:wallbang:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Tell me if im wrong, but he have another choices to play as CB as thuram, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Tudor , Zebina....
But he play Montero because is the organizator of the defense.In that sense, youre right, we dont have another CD capable of organizing defense....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
I still dont see why we have Zebina. Im dreading the thought of Cappello signing his favourite Panucci.
Zebina actually, has been one of the few who's been playing up to standard so far.

Aug 1, 2003
I dont really care bout Zebina, he's an average player IMO. what upsets me is that Madrid got Samuel, and I think he's a class player. Oh, yeah, and obviously we didn't get him. :frown:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I dont really care bout Zebina, he's an average player IMO. what upsets me is that Madrid got Samuel, and I think he's a class player. Oh, yeah, and obviously we didn't get him. :frown:
He is too expensive,you really think Moggi would buy him?!
right....:down:

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Iuliano, Tudor, Birindelli, Zalayeta, Biacco, Legro, Pessotto = waste of space.
Sell them.
Sell them to anyone.
Sell them for cheap.
Sell them as buy one get one free.
Do anything to get rid of them.

Most of them are old. All of them are crap. Do they have any practical use for Juventus? Are they in anyway important to our success? Am i the only one that sees them as wastes of space, time and money?
give them to lazio for 50000 euros.

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Iuliano, Legro, Pessotto, Tudor, Montero, Ferrara, Birindelli are all crap defenders IMO. How many do you think we could sell/dump before we would start to suffer?

id say keep Birindelli (persuaded by many) and Tudor or Legre(not both)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    the question is ... who would want them ?
    exactly! these players have fairly good wages who no lower team in Serie A would be willing to pay. the only way they will leave is if juve pays half theri wage, like the Salas situation in his loan to River.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    yeah....i think it is the easier way to get rid of them...but does juve really have targeted player to replace them ??? and the time is limited now, more closer to the start of the season, more difficult to sign new players.

anyway, no matter who, we need some new quality defenders to refresh our defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)