Waste of space (2 Viewers)

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

exactly! these players have fairly good wages who no lower team in Serie A would be willing to pay. the only way they will leave is if juve pays half theri wage, like the Salas situation in his loan to River.
    know what they earn? Is it worth cutting our losses and cancelling contract?

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Iuliano, Legro, Pessotto, Tudor, Montero, Ferrara, Birindelli are all crap defenders IMO. How many do you think we could sell/dump before we would start to suffer?

id say keep Birindelli (persuaded by many) and Tudor or Legre(not both)
    Do you really thin that the team wouldnt suffer without all those defenders???!, they are not crap any of them, are you jelious that youre not a defender on a major club yourself since you say sstupid things about them. Imagine all the games this season, and all the injuries there will be, but i guess we could just ask one from the street to step in then?

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Do you really thin that the team wouldnt suffer without all those defenders???!, they are not crap any of them, are you jelious that youre not a defender on a major club yourself since you say sstupid things about them. Imagine all the games this season, and all the injuries there will be, but i guess we could just ask one from the street to step in then?
    Cant emerson read? I said how many could we dump before we would suffer. How did you manage to twist that into me wanting to dump ALL of them?

PS: emerson don't ever quote me again

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Cant emerson read? I said how many could we dump before we would suffer. How did you manage to twist that into me wanting to dump ALL of them?

PS: emerson don't ever quote me again

I quote you whenever i want too quote you. Your posts made it sound like you didnt want any of them. And to answer you correct now that i know what you meant, i think the team would suffer if anyone of the leaved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)