War of the Worlds. (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i liked it too i dont understand you guys.

but hey i never listen to you guys :D because you always tell that we are gowing to get ****et by milan and at the end i was right ,most of you were saying milan is the better team but in the end i listen just to my own apinion so The movie rules and JUVENTUS RULES ;)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
i liked it too i dont understand you guys.

but hey i never listen to you guys :D because you always tell that we are gowing to get ****et by milan and at the end i was right ,most of you were saying milan is the better team but in the end i listen just to my own apinion so The movie rules and JUVENTUS RULES ;)
I said nothing during that time.. I didn't have an internet connection ;) ..

:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
silly movie indeed !!

First critique :

Tom cruise The only Man on earth who can make the whole world safe and distroy a very fcking powerful machines that came form another planet . Da Da Da ?

Second :

All the electronic devices were shut down during the attack even cars , how come some one taped the machines attacks by Video camera?

Third :

how did they stop the machines that distroy most of the world ?

Really stupid !
1) hey, they Japaneze figure it out first(Osaka):fero:as always

2)It was a SONY:D

3)All people went up in front of me and i didnt get the explanations either,
i guess they consumed smth toxic (as a friend told me),
anyone willing to repeat the last sentences?:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Well, it was alright, partially entertaining at least, though it had quite a few flaws (logical ones).
Thinking like that can often ruin a good many movies.It was based on a book written eons ago and rather than factor in logic that came with the advancement of technology I think Spielberg chose to stick with a good ol' alien invasion like it was meant to be.

The effects were as good as I expected them to be, but it's not an exceptional movie by my standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)