Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2009
i live in uk and im desperate to watch all juve matches. I speak italian and english so either of those languages would be preferable.
i downloaded coolstreaming but it doesnt do anything, i click on the channel and nothing happens, its just as if i havent clicked at all :S

how can i fix coolstreaming? or else is there another way i can watch?
(for free would be nice) :lol
Coolstreaming closed down back in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoolStreaming

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How to watch games with Unibet stream?​

Every Juventus matchday i see people asking for streams to watch the game live. So therefore i thought i make this small tutorial how to watch games with Unibet stream.

1. If you dont know/or use Unibet.com then search for it with google:

2. On the Unibet site you need to log on to see the live streams. (Be patient, you might need to change the language from english to something else, i recommend Scandinavian language like Swedish, the reason is because bigger countries dont buy this service, since they have all the satboxes available ala sky italia, german sports premier and sky sports for england).

3. After clicking the live menu button another window will appear.

4. Pick the game you want to watch live.

5. Click on the video image to open it in pop-up window in bigger size.

6. There is the pop-up window image, with english commentary. You can adjust the volume.

7. & 8. More pics of the stream.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Rai stream is working good just need to install Microsoft Silverlight program and that's all.

Oh shit just got a mesagge that stream is just for Italians...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)