Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (1 Viewer)

vladale

Jan 21, 2008
I'll be streaming tonight, I'll give you direct link which you enter into Windows Media Player or other media player, no "stream programs" needed.

terminal

Feb 2, 2008
hi guys, i'm new here but am a die hard juventino! just wanted to let everyone know www.espn360.com is offering free streaming video of Serie A matches. just go there and download the client (it plays in your browser) and click on the match you want to watch. i've watched juventus vs torino and juventus vs reggina without any problems so far!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
yea i need to know too if we can stream juventus channel or not???
NO! there's no one who streams juve channel. But the next friendly will be on another channel as well. Look on myp2p.eu. I posted the link in another thread. see if you can find it.

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
i live in uk and im desperate to watch all juve matches. I speak italian and english so either of those languages would be preferable.
i downloaded coolstreaming but it doesnt do anything, i click on the channel and nothing happens, its just as if i havent clicked at all :S

how can i fix coolstreaming? or else is there another way i can watch?
(for free would be nice) :lol

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
Use the site below for links. This one is for Juve-Torino. I always use the mediaplayer links so I dont need any extra program installed.

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=21739&part=sports

I recommend the atdhe flash links(second station from the buttom), I've been using them for every game this season and it runs perfectly.
thank you so much

i really cant thank you enough

watching bremen vs leverkusen now (to keep an eye on diego :scarf: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)