Wanna go to Jail or Church? (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tbh, church wasn't so bad. Up until I was 17 or so I had to go every weekend. There were a lot of eye candy (fine bitches) at church. Plus, we often used to get ice cream after church if it was in the evening. I also caught up on lost sleep at church. One of the churches I went also served wine every mass. That was good. Just sometimes I had to go mass from 8 a.m.-9 a.m. and Juve games on a Sunday were often at 9 a.m. I hate to miss the starting line ups. And that's why I stopped going to church.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yo that priest has the right fucking idea - to the extent of what about non believers, believers of different faiths...it should be a secular moral guidance course - maybe even as a sociology qualification and no criminal record. Moral guidance is generally what people need, to find a way out of the situation they have found themselves in to commit the crime. Putting people in prison has been proven to increase the chance of re-offence due to the pyschology behind 'the criminal mind' - as in if someone is viewed as a criminal they will in turn begin to view themselves as a criminal, its a well reported phenomenon. Also cases like hard drug use should not be put in prison, they should be given support and help to break the cycle of drug addiction...drugs addicts are not criminals, they are sick. Drug use full stop shouldn't be a crime...how did i get onto drugs?

The whole point of a criminal justice system first and foremost should always be based on the reformation of character. Protection of the public only comes in on violent crimes. Moral guidance is clearly the starting point of any rehabilitation program. If it was offered as a secular program just to teach people about right and wrong in basic secular terms, to help demonstrate how their actions are damaging to their communities and to help reform their character. I would be behind that 100%, but as a 'church or jail system'...no dice.

Who wants to rep me for that?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's the point. I as a Christan will debate and discuss but never attack a person for attacking my faith yet they do. I bid him blessings from God just like I do all those who hate my faith that maybe God will guide them all.
Ps swag I added that site to ny fav
Lol at you and your high horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)