Wales vs Italy (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am not sure if that poster was praising or insulting Gatusso but i hope it was insulting him

I was pleased to read he has been dropped as he is terrible, about playing for Milan, they have artistes all over the place that his mistakes are not noticed while in Nt , not a lot of talent in the midfield so we all notice how terrible he is

Mate, I saw a banner praising Dp as well and from my screen, the volume especially of kids always went up whenver the ball went to him so to say they were just 2 banners is not true

I do not like Trap, never have as i hate his football philosophy but I still want Italy to do well but whomever is in charge please no more of Gatusso I am begging

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Gattuso, of course don't look himself in the mirror... it will be a schok :eek::eek::eek:

P.S.: anycase I don't dislike so much... he is not tecnical at all but useful, especially in a team like Milan packed with skilful players but who don't defend nor run...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
There was a lot of banners but just 2 dedicated to players... the other where 4 Italy in general or 4 Naples or against team they don't like as Verona...
The one 4 Gattuso I guess it was schown in a Milan match...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
I knew that! But this bad I hadn't expected!
IMVHO they spend more time in the bathroom then women do :angel:

I don't think that Gattuso looks all thát bad.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As I always say (actually I never say this but I think maybe I should start doing that.. :D)... noone is too great to ridicule (as long as it's tasteful :)) ;):devil::D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Better in the long run for whom, if Italy fail to qualify exactly what will Italy's fans be doing when Euro2004 comes along and if Dp does not establish himself as an international, he will never be considered a great by ppl other than his fans and he deserves more than that besides he owes Italy a good tournament
YES..better for italy in the long run!
We all know that Trap can't make a great italy side for Euro 2004 and he will most likey be fired at the end of these Qualifying stages.
Thats why i want italy to lose from wales, so the Italian Fed will kick his A$$ ASAP so italy will have enough time to get another coach and better results before its too late.

Imagine if Italy Drew with Wales then Trap will stay. then italy might keep getting avarege results (1-1, 1-0) and eventually get iliminated (or stay as a poor team and qualify then get Fvcked in Portugal).

Trap had all he needed to get good results since before the World cup...and till now, i havn't seen a GREAT performance!! its been more than a year and he is still "trying." he could try till he dies, if he cant get a good team together in 1 year, how is he gonna get it ready in a time where the NT only gets together every 2 months!!

KICK HIS A$$ NOOOOW.
:fero:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Mate, I saw a banner praising Dp as well and from my screen, the volume especially of kids always went up whenver the ball went to him so to say they were just 2 banners is not true
I think you're the onlyone who saw it :D I saw the match also... Ok from the TV you can't really see well but in the "corriere dello sport" they made an article writing all what it was in the banners that's why I say I'm sure... They where there...
Anycase ther's nothing bad in it... don't be polemic... I saw there was just 2 and 4 special reasons... Is not a bad think 4 DP cause nobody had a banner either...
In the newspaper thay said the most "chanted" was Cannavaro and after Montella... I guess he is from Naples too, if I'm not wrong...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

YES..better for italy in the long run!
We all know that Trap can't make a great italy side for Euro 2004 and he will most likey be fired at the end of these Qualifying stages.
Thats why i want italy to lose from wales, so the Italian Fed will kick his A$$ ASAP so italy will have enough time to get another coach and better results before its too late.

Imagine if Italy Drew with Wales then Trap will stay. then italy might keep getting avarege results (1-1, 1-0) and eventually get iliminated (or stay as a poor team and qualify then get Fvcked in Portugal).

KICK HIS A$$ NOOOOW.
:fero:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Forza Galles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Wales will win too!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
One more note:

but of course the best thing to hope for is a 6-0 win for Italy with great form. Thats all i'll accept. i dont want a 1-0 win or a tie. if Trap cant get a 6-0 win with great play, then i want him to lose.....just add that so u guys wont think i'm against Italy

i care for the Azzurri deeply...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I'm not against Italy too, I am Italian!!! But to loose in Cardiff is necessary to get free form Trap! He will never change so is better too change him!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But you guys seem to forget that Italian fed hardly sacks their coaches and there is no guarantee that a loss will lead to Trap's dismissal as Sacchi with his abysmal performances with Italy still had to resign , he was not sacked

Mate , yes Montella had a good reception and I did see a sign praising Dp

Btw wtf does polemics mean?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
good point denco.... about the italian fed not sacking easily. though i think a lose will cause a lot of chaos and Trap should resign( Though he does have a strong character which makes this unlikely!)

now i'm confused!!

i guess it all comes down to this...i want whats good for italy and i see this comming by getting rid of Trap.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
But you guys seem to forget that Italian fed hardly sacks their coaches and there is no guarantee that a loss will lead to Trap's dismissal as Sacchi with his abysmal performances with Italy still had to resign , he was not sacked

Mate , yes Montella had a good reception and I did see a sign praising Dp
Unfortunately I know... but this time they can't keep Trap if he loose... everybody hate him!!! Peaple, media and even the mosts important players... Vieri and Inzaghi can't stend him, cause he fu.cked up the WC and that damaged their international career badly... and now he had problems also with Totti cause he didn't belive in his injur and he made him go till the place the NT was training to do all the exams he did with Roma again and that pissed him and Roma off. DP and Toldo had been polemics with him after the WC too and also the big serie A teams looks like they want a change... I don't see how they can keep Trap if he loose with Wales... If he will win or drow even playing an awful match they will find an excuse to confirm him... if he will loose thay relly can't!
About the banner 4 DP... you are the onlyone who saw it (I saw the match too and I also registered it), even the journalists who where there did not see it so maybe was a dream :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)