Vote: Have we lost touch with targets and transfers???? (1 Viewer)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Just because Juventus is rumoured to be linked with all these players, doesn't mean they were anywhere near signing any of them.

For example...D'Alessandro was pretty much signed-sealed-delivered to Wolfsburg while he was still be linked to Juventus.

Jul 28, 2002
twas a muppet who would lets talent constantly go b before signing them...if we intend on using gassa when we get him back, and developing kapo and olivera, i dont think we will be getting any attacking midfielders.

But in defence, we have no young talent in the primavera.....so its clear as da we have to spend...bt we still want to rely on luliano.....****ing marvelous.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
John,

I definetely agree. Mexes for anywhere around 5m, never mind free, is definetely the signing of the summer. But the deal hasnt been concluded yet I think, so lets wait for further development. Surely Roma cant play him in actual proper tournament when they havent even signed him!:eek::D

Jul 28, 2002
jus a matter of time, unless some club decides to nick him, but that wont be us....jus watch, he will become the best cb bar nesta in the world......jus watch.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I definetely agree. Mexes, and Ferrari IMO are two most ready and perhaps the best young CB in the world. And they are both joining Roma! It will intersting to see what happens to Roma's Mexes saga. Will Mexes sit out a year if he isnt transferred? Real possibility IMO.

Jul 28, 2002
i would play.....but i wouldnt go to roma...the quickest way out is to find a club willing to match the price rather fudge it.....not juve then :down:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
well i would like to discuss the Mexes Issue!!!

is this guy over rated? i have not seen him play, so i don't want to be the person to critisize him without knowing his game! but to be honest! if he is stuch an amazingly hot prospect of french football as everyone claims he is! why didn't he go to portugal with his friends? while Kapo was warming the bench in euro!!!!

on another hand, i do believe it is a hude disappointment! i am talking about this years transfer market for juventus!

we got Emerson! who is excellent! zebina and the rest are not high standards to me! so i don't think they were good signings! and emerson alone can not decrease the huge gap we had last season with Ac Milan!

unless this season some players who didn't deliver last season play well! ie Nedved, Del Piero (as usual), and maybe camoranesi! then we might have a better and more successfull season!!

but on a personal note! i believe that Moggi still has a trick or two under his sleeve!!!!

so lets just wait and see! and put this in mind! JUVE WILL SIGN another important player before the season starts!!! (i hope so)

Jul 28, 2002
the french media were outraged he was left behind...he will be a revalation at roma.

im hoping don moggi has some tricks left .....desperately hoping so.

Sep 14, 2003
I really think that had there been someone else in charge of our transfer dealings other thean Moggi, we would've got at least one of Mexes or Ferrari (Of course, we'll never know)

If the moves we've made so far is all down to lack of funds then I'd understand, right now I have no idea what's going on with Juve - which is exactly the way Moggi likes it.

Best to make final judgement when our transfers are really finished.

Jul 28, 2002
im sure we could have afforded mexes...we spent 6m on chiellini for **** sake...3 mill for mex is a bargain.

Sep 14, 2003
Yeah well I'm pretty much p*ssed off that we didn't do more to get Mexes, considering our awful defence, it beggers belief that Moggi did nothing.

Jul 28, 2002
try being me, ive wacthed him for years..it was clear how good he is, but moggi does nothing....why??

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
try being me, ive wacthed him for years..it was clear how good he is, but moggi does nothing....why??
Yeah but it's not just Mexes, what about Kaka - we could've bought him, unfortunatley, he goes to Milan and we all know howwell he did. :down:

Jul 28, 2002
true, we currently have a plethora of defensive players, its a shame they are eithe rpast its or down rate poor.

and the only way we will get rid of them is loosing hem on a free.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
true, we currently have a plethora of defensive players, its a shame they are eithe rpast its or down rate poor.

and the only way we will get rid of them is loosing hem on a free.

well we have sucked the juice out of them for 7 years or so. how can you expect to sell them.

Jul 28, 2002
i dont, but sum must surely be honorablt to decide to moveon or go to coaching, like our number 7, pessoto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)