Vitorino Antunes...who? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't just judge him on this tournament. The people I've talked with who watch the Superliga regulary and Portuguese NT say he's really quite the talent. Most people don't get to see Pacos play every week either.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If we and almost every major European side is going after him then there must be something about him. We can't solely base his performances on this tournament as Andy has said.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Don't just judge him on this tournament. The people I've talked with who watch the Superliga regulary and Portuguese NT say he's really quite the talent. Most people don't get to see Pacos play every week either.
i'm not judging him.just saying what i saw,which is obviously not enough to judge a player.

Mar 28, 2007
Vicenza - it is called Victorino Gabriel Pacheco Antunes, has just vent' years, is national under 21 of the Portugal (official last night in the entry that its squad lost for 2-1 against l' Holland all' European) and actual all' beginning of the month was convened in the greater squad from the c. t. Felipao Students. That c' Antunes with the Vicenza enters?

C' enters because would be able to be he the arrow to political left, that is to say the third very long-awaited one for the lefthanded band. The conditional one however is d' obligation, because Antunes will be able to dress the alone biancorosso if to gain will be it the Juventus, that then could turn it in loan to the Vicenza to give back more "soft" its landing in the planet I kick Italian and to appraise the better the gifts.

Who it is. Victorino Antunes has finished vent' years january 4, is high 175 cm for a weight of 69 kilos and is the third accident of the Pacos Ferreira, squares revelation of the championship of series TO of the Portugal, qualificatasi to surprise for the next edition of the cup Uefa thanks to the sixth final place. C' is the Juventus. According to what it reports to the Portuguese newspaper "OR Jogo" the manager of the gambler, Able Bitter Taste, may 26 would have been signed an agreement with Dry Alessio, sporty director of the Juventus, for the transfer in bianconero of Antunes.

And in the same article published from the newspaper of Oporto it is cited explicitly the name of the Vicenza like the squad that the Juve could lend the third accident.

goal.com

we gonna loan him out to vicenza?

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Don't judge him if you don't know him...

I saw all the Superliga games and Antunes was consider the surprise of the Superliga.

He did a great season and he is young...
He is not expensive so I think we should give him a chance...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He looked OK against Belgium when he came on but I couldn't honestly say he seemed good enough for Juve.
He just turned 20, so starting for Juve is a pretty unlikely scenario right away. Not everyone can be a Maldini.

nothing special from what i've seen of him in the U 21 championship
But then look at Nani in the U-21s after his big sign-up by ManU... he looks like a total waste. And yet the guy got MOM against Belgium for the adult Euro 2008 qualifying team just two weeks ago. Go figure.

portugese defender ....eww
:lol: Yeah, but I would give my left nut for Carvalho or even Andrade at CB.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
He just turned 20, so starting for Juve is a pretty unlikely scenario right away. Not everyone can be a Maldini.

But then look at Nani in the U-21s after his big sign-up by ManU... he looks like a total waste. And yet the guy got MOM against Belgium for the adult Euro 2008 qualifying team just two weeks ago. Go figure.
Yes, as I said before we can't only judge him on some games, maybe he's talented enough. If the board feels he's good enough they should buy him and loan him out for a season. After that season we will know more about him and then see what he can do. Maybe he's good enough, and we'll have a new LB and Chiellini can move to the centre. I don't have an oppion on him right now, it's just up to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)