Viola want Juve trio (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Viola want Juve trio
Thursday 4 November, 2004

Reports suggest that Fiorentina are keen to complete the signings of Fabrizio Miccoli, Enzo Maresca and Giorgio Chiellini.

All three arrived from Juventus last summer in co-ownership deals and the Viola are already keen to keep them permanently.

Miccoli (pictured) has started to score goals with some consistency, while Maresca and Chiellini are impressing too.

Speculation suggests that the Tuscan outfit are ready to offer a combined £10m for the Bianconeri trio.

It is unclear at this stage whether the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit are willing to do a deal before the end of the season.

In other transfer news, Shakhtar Donetsk are interested in signing former Under-21 international Andrea Caracciolo.

Sources close to Brescia claim that the striker, also linked with Juve and Milan, is wanted by the Ukrainian outfit.

Donetsk already did business with the Lombard side in the summer when they signed Francelino Matuzalem from the Serie A team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well, rumours say that Juve would use the funds to buy Cassano.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    true, we must keep Chiellini! but to sell Maresca and Miccoli for Cassano it's a DEAL! Since Cassano is already better than Miccoli and we have a great midfield, we dont need Maresca that badly :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    They can have Miccoli, but I'm not too sure about Maresca and definitely not Chiellini. Enzo is a wonderful talent in my view and I really wish he was here in Turin, but we don't really need him anymore as I don't see us selling Blasi or Appiah just like that. If Chiellini doesn't return I'll be pissed.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Maresca,Miccoli,Chiellini>Cassano
    too much for cassano,since we can spend money to buy him...nedved and zambrotta can be replaced by maresca and chiellini in future...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It'd be a waste to get rid of esp. Maresca and Chiellini. We don't exactly have talented young defenders in surplus, and you all know how I feel about getting Zambro a replacement LB so he can pursue his career in other positions :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    It'd be a waste to get rid of esp. Maresca and Chiellini. We don't exactly have talented young defenders in surplus, and you all know how I feel about getting Zambro a replacement LB so he can pursue his career in other positions :D
    Right-back?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Sell:
    -Maresca (get back if possible)
    -Miccoli
    -Tacchinardi
    -Iuliano,
    -Montero,
    -Pessotto,
    -Birindelli,
    -Legro,(he doesnt fit here)
    -Zalayeta. (I feel bad bout this, since he delivers nowadays..)

Buy:
    -Cassano,
    -replacement for Neddy(Rosicky?) Or some latin-american ;)
    -Some good central defender
    -Oddo

**and bring back Chiellini.

younger the squad and save money in the long run instead of paying some players, that hardly ever will play..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Sell:
    -Maresca (get back if possible)
    -Miccoli
    -Tacchinardi
    -Iuliano,
    -Montero,
    -Pessotto,
    -Birindelli,
    -Legro,(he doesnt fit here)
    -Zalayeta. (I feel bad bout this, since he delivers nowadays..)
    :eek: our season will be over if we get 2 simultaneous injuries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)