-Maresca (get back if possible)
-Miccoli
-Tacchinardi
-Iuliano,
-Montero,
-Pessotto,
-Birindelli,
-Legro,(he doesnt fit here)
-Zalayeta. (I feel bad bout this, since he delivers nowadays..)

Buy:
-Cassano,
-replacement for Neddy(Rosicky?) Or some latin-american ;)
-Some good central defender
-Oddo

**and bring back Chiellini.

younger the squad and save money in the long run instead of paying some players, that hardly ever will play..

I swear of God if Moggi read this, he will b!tch-slap you until your face turn red....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hehe nah I didnt mean that we should drop everyone on that list, but some. Since we are crowded with ppl of no use. If we can't get replacements for the players we sell/drop, then it's not a good idea of course hehe!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
We should not sell them and moreover 10 millions is far too less. They are great players and will be worth much more in a few years if they go on playing like they did this season. Moreover Maresca and Chiellini can be very useful players for Juve in the future. Miccoli doesn"t want to return and moreover I think that we need players like Chiellini and Maresca more than him.

May 17, 2003
C'mon..Those three, for a stuborn romanista?? Its not even guaranteed he'll evolve into a normal player/man again here at juve.....Hell no Maresca should be sold...He's a succesor to Neddy i say.. And i've neva seen Chiellini play, so no comment. For Miccoli, i really don't mind if he goes, or come back. But i'd still be friekn pissed if we sacrifised those three, for Cassano.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
No way ... lets get back maresca and chiellini. MIccoli there is no need for and we should keep zalayeta he has been always faithfull to juventus. Maresca had already proved himself with juve. No i realy wish that this does not happen

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fan freaking tastic :groan:

One of the most loyal and patient Juventini we've seen in a while doesn't wanna play for us anymore :irritate:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i told u so, i dont blame him for not wanting to come back coz of how we treat him :down:

and 10mills for all 3 of them? we want more :devil:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
At least I want Chiellini back. If we sell the rest and get a good player, then so be it ;) Gilardino or Cassano I say..
I like Gila, since Cassano is like Zlatan but shorter :) Gila is more like Trezeguet

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
you guys are leting out something very important wich I think is the reason that Maresca its gone and surely Miccoli too... they don't want to comeback... and for the way that Juve behave with them, Im not surprise...
About Chiellini, maybe he is diferent, but who knows

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it basically says that Enzo feels like he's been treated like crap, and that he doesn't wanna play for us anymore.

And all this after he waited so many years to play with us, only to be sold when he looked like he was about to get his break :wallbang:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
a very bad news, but not a surprising news... I'm happy for Maresca, he deserves the succes he is having and I hope he can become a great player and have the respect that he never have in Juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, I think that Moggi won't let go the 3 of them - Chiellini will stay probably and he will get cash for the other 2 and get a decent player like Cassano

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I think that it would be very stupid if we give miccoli and maresca away miccoli in my opinion is one of the best players around his very fast and it was stupid to give him away in the first place he deserve to be a juventino and if we get him back we wont be needing cassano it would be very stupid to get cassano for all that money,as for maresca and Chiellini ok sell them but for big money . dont make the henry mistake again !!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Fan freaking tastic :groan:

One of the most loyal and patient Juventini we've seen in a while doesn't wanna play for us anymore :irritate:
How did I see this coming? Oh well, we have Olivera. I'm sure we'll do fine without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)