Viola want Juve trio (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Exactly, it's not that we miss him.

I just care about Chiellini. It would've been terrible if we just sold him to Fiorentina. The guy can replace Zambrotta at any time.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i'm sure he wants to come back...just like miccoli..but they don't want to admit..u know,they're playing for fiorentina:fero:
just imagine if they say:"we want to come back to juve.."viola fans will kill them:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
i'm sure he wants to come back...just like miccoli..but they don't want to admit..u know,they're playing for fiorentina:fero:
just imagine if they say:"we want to come back to juve.."viola fans will kill them:D
but they're on a loan spell, so the assumption is that they'll return to Juve when we want them to. I think this is more than just a case of Enzo paying lip service to the Fiorentina fans. I mean he didn't need to say anything about Juve treating him like spare change; he could've just said that he loves playing for Fiorentina , and that would've been enough

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Maresca would be good because it gives cover for Emerson and maybe he can even make it in the starting line up. chiellini is needed for zambrotta back up.

Miccoli would be good, but we have lossed him IMO.

for me, Chiellini must return.

if Mersca and Miccoli do not:

Emre- he is leaving inter apparently, he would be ace for our midfield.

Mutu- free transfer and gives us good options as support striker and playmaker in the future.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

if Mersca and Miccoli do not:

Emre- he is leaving inter apparently, he would be ace for our midfield.
sounds good,we could offer cash plus tacchinardi or blasi in the deal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd offer Tacchinardi before Blasi

:blah: i know he's been playing for us for a million years, but I just prefer Blasi as a long-term player

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Maresca - Buy Back
Chiellini - Buy Back
Miccoli - Sell !

why must we buy Maresca back? its obvious that he doesn't want to play for us anymore....dont crawl back to him like we really need him:(

Emre buy would really strenghten our midfield, question now, does he want to join us?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I don't believe Enzo means that, he's saving his face - he knows, as well as most of us, that he'll never play for Juve again.

If he does mean that, then f*ck him. Juventus is bigger than any player.
he never said that, he loves juve, and am sure moggi will bring him back again

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Emre would be good for the future as he is the same age as maresca and obviously just as talented, if not more talented. but there would be no need for him if maresca returned.

as for giving blasi, that would be stupid. offer tacchinardi and others before blasi. he is our future in DM.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Maresca returned, I think it'd be a shame to offload Blasi like that. As you said, Tacchinardi is IMO more expendable football-wise than Blasi, and to be honest I'm not even sure Maresca can do as good a defensive job in the DM position as Blasi has.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I see no chances of Emre coming to Torino....with Davids leaving Inter and all that....there just no way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)