Vincenzo Iaquinta (10 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Matri is on 20, Marchisio on 19, Chiellini 18, Quags 16, Vučinič 11, did I forget someone? It will take a few years for someone to reach an honourable 50 goals for example..

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
His father has a point, he didn't disrespect the club at all, he just pointed the way his son has been treated. This Juve management has done an amazing job on the business and football part, by delivering good results on the pitch and financially, but has shown some classes moves in dealing with players/ex-players. Del piero, and Iquinta for example. They haven't even honoured Trezequet and Camo yet. They were forced out of the club as if they were nobodies. They need to hire a PR to fix the image of the club, because this is all damaging to the club, and might affect in future signings.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
His father has a point, he didn't disrespect the club at all, he just pointed the way his son has been treated. This Juve management has done an amazing job on the business and football part, by delivering good results on the pitch and financially, but has shown some classes moves in dealing with players/ex-players. Del piero, and Iquinta for example. They haven't even honoured Trezequet and Camo yet. They were forced out of the club as if they were nobodies. They need to hire a PR to fix the image of the club, because this is all damaging to the club, and might affect in future signings.
Don't forget Nedved, how they horribly treated him and how awfull they are treating Buffon too.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
He is 100% correct, tossed Trezeguet, Camoranesi, and Del Piero out like no name players, and the giving a guy like Iaquinta who gave his heart and soul for the jersey no chance, not even to train with the squad, ridiculous

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Iaquinta had no future at the club and we wanted to sell him, because he had quite a weigt on our salary

he refused, and considered his payrole more important then playing games

juventus reacts by putting him in the reserves.

nothing wrong there

what did we do wrong with buffon ? this better not be about his wages.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I'm sure if Nedved was treated horribly he would not still be with the club. As for Buffon, how exactly are they treating him poorly?
He was trying to mock my statement by being sarcastic, failed attempt at being funny.

P.S. I still think the likes of Iquinta and Amauri should have been atleast allowed to train with the rest of the squad. Also, Del piero should have been rewarded another contract if needed, and shown abit of respect. Finally, I didn't like the way we got rid of Trezequet and Camo, it could have been handled better, based on everything they gave the club overall.

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
this general is a fantastic player (im sorry i wanted to say something bad about him but i cant). is he still with us or has he moved on to future endeavors? im feeling lazy to check our wikipedia and i dont trust that mean machine source anwyayw/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)