Vincenzo Iaquinta (9 Viewers)

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Here is the quote of what Iaquinta Answers Juve Fans :)

Iaquinta Answers Juve Fans
Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta reacted to the plea made by the club's fans against his possible departure.

Vincenzo Iaquinta was not left unmoved by his fans' affection. The Juventus striker gave his reaction to the official plea issued by the club's fans on www.vecchiasignora.com, in which they urged the management not to let the World Cup winner go.
Recently, in fact, there had been rumours that Juve were considering selling the player, but it turns out that, even though he was not always first choice, the striker has already won the hearts of the fans after his first year at the club.
Iaquinta wrote the following message back to the Juventus fans:
"In these days I have read the declarations of esteem and affection of my fans both on the newspapers and on the Vecchiasignora site. I am proud and happy to be one of you. I will fight and honor this shirt for all of you.
Best regards, Forza Juve
Vincenzo Iaquinta"

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Iaquinta was not a better transfer than Sissoko but he does embody the Juventus spirit which is why all Juve fans love him. He plays with such heart and passion that despite his technical shortcomings, you always want a player like him on your team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He did make an important impact on our team, especially in the first few months of the season when DP was out a form.

Sissoko on the other hand made a clear impact in the 2nd half of the season, where Nocerino was out of form.

all in all both turned out to be fantastic transfers even if we paid more than we should have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)