Vincenzo Iaquinta (7 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Indeed. He has 4 goals in 8 starts in the league and another 3 goals in European CL. Couldn't have ask for more from a non-starter.

Each time he scores a goal, his celebrations never fail to remind me he cherishes and relishes his time with the Bianconeri.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Chelsea Football Club have been linked with a move for Vicenzo Iaquinta.

The Italian international forward only linked up with the Old Lady in the summer of 2007, when they paid €11.3million to take him from Udinese.

Iaquinta was on the verge of a move to Zenit St Petersburg in January, but he decided to stay due mainly to the reaction of the Bianconeri fans to his possible exit.

However, reports in Italy now claim the 29-year-old is expected to leave the Serie A giants in the summer, with the Blues being linked with a £10million swoop.

???
fans fc.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
yes,he has been our best forward..
goals,assists..what more could you want?it is honestly great to have 4 amazing strikers in Juve,lets just hope all of them would stay for next season..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
21 March 2009

Iaquinta: «Now let us win the other nine matches!»

The years pass but Juventus does not seem to lose one of its best attributes: never stop to rejoice for a victory but think immediately of the next match.

This is perfectly understood by Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Mere minutes after the splendid 4-1 against Roma and the fifth consecutive victory the striker is already thinking of what is to come after the break: «We will continue looking at ourselves and not at Inter. There are still nine matches to go and we want to win them all, pursuing this route. Today I am happy with my performance and that of the team. We were compact. Team-spirit has always been our strength and we showed this once again tonight».

juventus.com

FORAZ IAQUINTA !!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
21 March 2009

Iaquinta: «Now let us win the other nine matches!»

The years pass but Juventus does not seem to lose one of its best attributes: never stop to rejoice for a victory but think immediately of the next match.

This is perfectly understood by Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Mere minutes after the splendid 4-1 against Roma and the fifth consecutive victory the striker is already thinking of what is to come after the break: «We will continue looking at ourselves and not at Inter. There are still nine matches to go and we want to win them all, pursuing this route. Today I am happy with my performance and that of the team. We were compact. Team-spirit has always been our strength and we showed this once again tonight».

juventus.com

FORAZ IAQUINTA !!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!
That's what separates Juve from others. Even Capello said that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we consider that we are getting Cassano anyway and Iaq will become our 5-6 (behind Amauri, Cassano, DP, Trezequet and maybe even Giovinco) option, £10million are not bad and would benefit both our club and his carrier.
He might have more playing time with Chelsea and actually have the chance to win smth!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we consider that we are getting Cassano anyway and Iaq will become our 5-6 (behind Amauri, Cassano, DP, Trezequet and maybe even Giovinco) option, £10million are not bad and would benefit both our club and his carrier.
He might have more playing time with Chelsea and actually have the chance to win smth!
He also has a chance to win something with Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)