Vincenzo Iaquinta (110 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
my 70 year old nonna has a stronger body than this guy...I really hope this is the final straw for Marotta and I hope that he will rescind his contract

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Fukin useless

This guy gets paid just to go to the doctor

No one would be stupid enough to buy him and no one can cuz he'l prob fail the medical

Another bad move by Marotta not trying to find him a club asap

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cant blame Marotta on this one, though he could act eary in getting rid of trash before spending time too long on players we just wont get. we should have limited iaq's training activities improving a chance of a club coming after him but with him injured past the transfer deadline, it only means this guys staying.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well with this new injury keeping him out for 40 or so odd days hes officially off the market. Another huge wage to pay for another year. Excellent! I do feel bad for him as well but this is a business and its time to terminate that contract. hes not a important player for us, Hes not even a first team player anymore and its not like hes a Juve legend where we should keep him for respectful purposes. His times done Agnelli pull the cord on this guy.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fukin useless

This guy gets paid just to go to the doctor

No one would be stupid enough to buy him
and no one can cuz he'l prob fail the medical

Another bad move by Marotta not trying to find him a club asap
So... you say that nobody will buy him but is Marotta's fault that he hasnt find him a club??

Kind of confusing dont you think?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Is Spalletti a secret Juve lover? I mean Bonucci, Pepe and Iaquinta. Either the Russian league is terrible and these players will do well or he doesn't give a fuck about Zenit and wants to coach Juve in the future. Maybe he's one of the only ones who knows stuff about incoming players for Zenit :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)