Vincenzo Iaquinta (108 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hehe. I love rumours like that.

I know for a fact Christian Vieri has done coke before. He used to own a restaurant/bar here in Sydney called Vieri's (how original), and one NYE back in about 2002 or 2003 a mate of mine saw him racking up in the toilets and buzzing off his nut.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A friend of mine from Firenze, a life-long juventino, says it's "quite known" that Iaquinta has a drug-problem (cocaine) and that he parties a lot. This being the reason for many of his so-called "injuries". But probably just rumours.
Wouldn't be surprising, considering he earns all that money and is not playing 90% of the time.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;3186203 said:
So, not even a one offer for our #9 ?!
Who in their right minds would buy him? He earns a ridiculous wage for being injured every 10 minutes and when he does play, he is really nothing remotely special at all. His contract needs to be terminated NOW! At least Amauri scored 7 in 11 for Parma and there are teams interested in him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He used to be a workhorse JCK, but in the last few games he has played for us, you could tell he wasn't trying. It's as if his body, mind, and heart were all operating independently of one another.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:lol: @ keeping him and using him as a sub. The guy has been shit for like 2 years now. He is a fucking parasite, mostly injured and when available lazy and unproductive.
my point was no point of paying his wage if we just loan him out and the loaner club has a luxury to use him without paying a penny for his services , so in this case id rather keep him .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)