Vincenzo Iaquinta (113 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i get sick of these guys

just staying here for their payment, knowing they wont play, knowing at any other team they'd earn a fraction

did they lost their self respect

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Iaquinta is quite tall and looks strong enough, if we don't sell him we could always use him as an extra support for the rods in the new stadium on really windy days :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I blame that fucking cocksucker Alessio Secco for shit like this.

Tying up Amauri, Iaquinta, Grygera, Grosso etc on long and lucrative contracts and making them impossible to fucking sell.

Unfortunately this guy has a contract with us until 2013 and I cant see him leaving until then.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Someone will take him surely. But we will most likely get fucked in the deal because this guy is a POS.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Iaquinta is quite tall and looks strong enough, if we don't sell him we could always use him as an extra support for the rods in the new stadium on really windy days :D
Nah he can't be used for that or anything because he'll break in 2 seconds. I imagine his best use would be as a fuse in an electrical circuit.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A friend of mine from Firenze, a life-long juventino, says it's "quite known" that Iaquinta has a drug-problem (cocaine) and that he parties a lot. This being the reason for many of his so-called "injuries". But probably just rumours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)