Vincenzo Iaquinta (39 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
i still love him ever since he pounded that goal against Chelsea in CL. Thanks from that sublime pass from Trezeguet, still alot better than Amauri Kick Amauri keep Iaquinta as Sub.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This guy would be most at home if he were playing alone. Honestly, I've never seen a bigger cheapskate on the pitch. I wouldn't hold it against him, if Quags, or someone else, just punched him in the face during a match.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This guy would be most at home if he were playing alone. Honestly, I've never seen a bigger cheapskate on the pitch. I wouldn't hold it against him, if Quags, or someone else, just punched him in the face during a match.
It's funny how he of all people complains when others decide to shoot instead of pass the ball. And he always complains when Quag, DP or Amauri shoot on goal and miss.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Agreed. He is selfish despite not having the skill to back it up. He takes shots from ridiculous positions and almost always fails to pass the ball to the better positioned teammate. Yesterday for example, there were 2 instances of this:
- he was 1v1 vs Eduardo after the ref rightly did not blow for a foul and should have passed to Quag who would have had an open net.
- An interchange with Krasic leading up to the FK which Grosso skied over the bar

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's funny how he of all people complains when others decide to shoot instead of pass the ball. And he always complains when Quag, DP or Amauri shoot on goal and miss.
Agreed. He is selfish despite not having the skill to back it up. He takes shots from ridiculous positions and almost always fails to pass the ball to the better positioned teammate. Yesterday for example, there were 2 instances of this:
- he was 1v1 vs Eduardo after the ref rightly did not blow for a foul and should have passed to Quag who would have had an open net.
- An interchange with Krasic leading up to the FK which Grosso skied over the bar
:agree:

The guy only has eyes for the goal. It's incredibly frustrating because he's just not good.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A wonderful first touch, a nice turn to get 1-on-1 with the keeper and finally a SISSY shot :sergio:

As usual very good positioning, awful finishing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)