Vincenzo Iaquinta (132 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
great goal..probably the best that i ever seen from him at juve, but he missed a lot of opportunities before that goal..
Vs Chelsea is and probably will alwats be the best he has scored. His flick before the Trez assist and the powered shot from that angle was great.

And btw, if I were into tattoos and if I were world champion, I'd so have that tattooed to my arm.

Apr 17, 2009
Who cares what he has tattooed on his body. His body, he's the only one that has to live with it.

Should have scored his first chance if not for a poor first touch. Great goal he actually did score though. I thought I was Quag initially. Looked disappointed when he came off and I think he probably could have played a bit longer but DN wanted DP in there. Good showing for someone who still isn't fully fit. Definitely staking his claim to stay with the club.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
icεmαή;2764675 said:
Vs Chelsea is and probably will alwats be the best he has scored. His flick before the Trez assist and the powered shot from that angle was great.

And btw, if I were into tattoos and if I were world champion, I'd so have that tattooed to my arm.
What ever! It's not like he was WC of an individual sport. He played a bit part figure in that WC triumph.

Imagine a chess player winning the title as world champion & then tattooing it on his arm.:sergio:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What ever! It's not like he was WC of an individual sport. He played a bit part figure in that WC triumph.

Imagine a chess player winning the title as world champion & then tattooing it on his arm.:sergio:
I don't see whats wrong with it. I'm not a fan of tattoos at all, and find them unnecessary. He's world champion, no matter how much of a bit part he played in it. The same with the chess player, it doesn't change the fact that they have achieved something. Buffon has the world cup as a mural on his pool floor. And he claims to kiss it every time. What a douche eh? Thing is, such things are personal and it differs from person to person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)