Vincenzo Iaquinta (35 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where would you rather see the goals and performances? Serie A or in our preseason friendlies?
serie A, but i had never been convinced by him during his time at udinese and his pre season only really confirms that, but what the heck, if he has a crap season what will be the general consensus then? oh give him another season? or a flop? only difference is ive already made my mind up, if i could just see a remote bit of potential in his composure to score i might think otherwise but to me he is still a very raw player, for a few mill i wouldn't of minded but its the fact it was 11 and imo i dont expect alot in return is what annoys me, if he proves otherwise - fantastic brilliant, id prefer it if he scored 14+ goals and prove me wrong than to do sh*t all season and get me pulling my hair over it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adzke

May 19, 2007
serie A, but i had never been convinced by him during his time at udinese and his pre season only really confirms that, but what the heck, if he has a crap season what will be the general consensus then? oh give him another season? or a flop? only difference is ive already made my mind up, if i could just see a remote bit of potential in his composure to score i might think otherwise but to me he is still a very raw player, for a few mill i wouldn't of minded but its the fact it was 11 and imo i dont expect alot in return is what annoys me, if he proves otherwise - fantastic brilliant, id prefer it if he scored 14+ goals and prove me wrong than to do sh*t all season and get me pulling my hair over it
So, your practicly saying that you are a wanker because you don't like getting disappointed?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think a lot of people are too harsh on him. Tbh I ain't satisfied with his performances either but give the guy a chance(just like Tiago).Maybe he's a bit nervous at the beginning becasue it's his first big team he is playing for. If I had the choice I wouldn't have bought him,especially not for 11 freakin m €,but now he's a Juventus player and I respect and support him just like the other players of Juve.You certainly can criticize him,but insult him is not the right way imo.He won't get any better by insults and nicknames.

Forza Iaquinta and every other Juve player!
:tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why do u like being disappointed? because i certainly dont but im saying that i predict a disappointment from iaquinta.
You're contradicting yourself here. I'll try to say this in the most reasonabe fashion possible. I don't expect you to understand, but I'll give it a try anyway.

1. You think Iaquinta's crap.
2. Because you think he's crap, you don't expect him to do anything good.
3. You can't be disappointed, if you didn't expect anything to begin with.
4. You predict disappointment.

This brings me to the following conclusion:

Either you think Iaquinta's great, but will disappoint this season or you really do think he's crap and are an utter moron for not following your own reasoning.

I'm guessing the second option is the right one here. Congrats, you did it again.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You're contradicting yourself here. I'll try to say this in the most reasonabe fashion possible. I don't expect you to understand, but I'll give it a try anyway.

1. You think Iaquinta's crap.
2. Because you think he's crap, you don't expect him to do anything good.
3. You can't be disappointed, if you didn't expect anything to begin with.
4. You predict disappointment.

This brings me to the following conclusion:

Either you think Iaquinta's great, but will disappoint this season or you really do think he's crap and are an utter moron for not following your own reasoning.

I'm guessing the second option is the right one here. Congrats, you did it again.
so which 1 is it, "Badass"

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Well after the "Incredible" goal, Iaquinta should calm down and start to play football

Well done Iaquinta, U scored as much as Molinaro did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)