Vincenzo Iaquinta (36 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
And there's only one person who eats his gauchies when they do...

Iaquinta scored the game winner today, and yet everyone puts him down by saying, "it couldn't have been easier for him". So I say fuck the lot of you. I would like to see some of these members try dealing with that constant criticism that Iaquinta receives day in and day out. There's a reason he's where he is and you are where you are.

A goal is a goal, baby...here's to many more. :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And there's only one person who eats his gauchies when they do...

Iaquinta scored the game winner today, and yet everyone puts him down by saying, "it couldn't have been easier for him". So I say fuck the lot of you. I would like to see some of these members try dealing with that constant criticism that Iaquinta receives day in and day out. There's a reason he's where he is and you are where you are.

A goal is a goal, baby...here's to many more. :pint:
well he didnt really score the winner as there were 2 more goals after that

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Technically, he scored the game winner. But that's like saying Trez got the game winner when we beat Olympiakos 7-0 in the Champions League a few years back. :rolleyes:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I think a lot of people are too harsh on him. Tbh I ain't satisfied with his performances either but give the guy a chance(just like Tiago).Maybe he's a bit nervous at the beginning becasue it's his first big team he is playing for. If I had the choice I wouldn't have bought him,especially not for 11 freakin m €,but now he's a Juventus player and I respect and support him just like the other players of Juve.You certainly can criticize him,but insult him is not the right way imo.He won't get any better by insults and nicknames.

Forza Iaquinta and every other Juve player!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think a lot of people are too harsh on him. Tbh I ain't satisfied with his performances either but give the guy a chance(just like Tiago).Maybe he's a bit nervous at the beginning becasue it's his first big team he is playing for. If I had the choice I wouldn't have bought him,especially not for 11 freakin m €,but now he's a Juventus player and I respect and support him just like the other players of Juve.You certainly can criticize him,but insult him is not the right way imo.He won't get any better by insults and nicknames.

Forza Iaquinta and every other Juve player!
1 goal certainly doesnt justify his 11 mill, so the expectations are high, but quite frankly im not holding out alot of hope, ok fair enough he scored, but it couldn't of been an easier chance, im more looking to see him create his own goals and work on his composure cause that is still very piss poor as he showed in the 1 on 1 situation earlier in the game against roma, and to clean up his moaning atitude that frustrates me

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
heartening to seee that has finally hit the back of the net but there is still a lot of improvement that needs to be done...but he certainly looks a threat up front and Juve could be a handful if they try 4 3 3 with him alongside Ale and Trez...

Adzke

May 19, 2007
1 goal certainly doesnt justify his 11 mill, so the expectations are high, but quite frankly im not holding out alot of hope, ok fair enough he scored, but it couldn't of been an easier chance, im more looking to see him create his own goals and work on his composure cause that is still very piss poor as he showed in the 1 on 1 situation earlier in the game against roma, and to clean up his moaning atitude that frustrates me
Talking about moaning attitude.....

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I agree that he should stop moaning about everything.But I don't think he is the player to create his own goals,I see him as a Trezeguet type of player with a bit more ball-holding qualities, who needs assists.He ain't no Del Piero who can dribble past a whole defence and create his own goal,he's too clumsy for that.Besides he is too often used as a kind of Right-winger,it's the wrong position for him imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree that he should stop moaning about everything.But I don't think he is the player to create his own goals,I see him as a Trezeguet type of player with a bit more ball-holding qualities, who needs assists.He ain't no Del Piero who can dribble past a whole defence and create his own goal,he's too clumsy for that.Besides he is too often used as a kind of Right-winger,it's the wrong position for him imo.
well if theres any credit i can give iaquinta its his pace which works in his favour to actually create his own goals, but like i said its his composure thats poor and for 11 mill you really dont want that in a player

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
its more frustrating for a fan who wants to see 11 mill returned in goals and performances not in moaning and arguing
k dude relax you want a return on your investment even b4 the season starts??? Then just imagine what Chelsea would be feeling after they signed Sheva...everythig takes time so don't write some1 off even before they get a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)