Vincenzo Iaquinta (18 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What makes you so special? Of course the players I named have gotten criticism from a few haters but for most part they have been praised on here.

What is your beef with Melo anyway?
He's played well in the last few games, but he was making the same old stupid mistakes in possession in the first couple of Serie A games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Which is why Aquilani must play.
I wouldn't drop Melo just now.

He's just put in three good games in a row, something he probably failed to do last season.

A Melo with his head screwed on right can be a fantastic player, which is why he is so frustrating.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't drop Melo just now.

He's just put in three good games in a row, something he probably failed to do last season.

A Melo with his head screwed on right can be a fantastic player, which is why he is so frustrating.
I didn't say drop him. Play Aquilani so we don't lose possession as often is what I was meaning. That will help Melo concentrate more on what he needs to do.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I didn't say drop him. Play Aquilani so we don't lose possession as often is what I was meaning. That will help Melo concentrate more on what he needs to do.
Fair enough.

Right now, I consider Marchisio-Melo to be the best pairing.

However, if/when Aquilani gets fully fit and finds some form, I consider him a better player than Marchisio.

I'm content to say Juve have good options with those three, rather than declaring what the best pairing is in the longer term.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Melo-Aqui, Melo-Marchisio, Aqui-Marchisio...they are all good pairs. And depending who is on form will be a sexy trio for us this season (providing all stay fit)

(Notice I did not mention Sissoko :shifty:)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's what he destroys that upsets me. He destroys our fluid and any sort of possession we have.

He is too much of an uncertainty.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sissoko is "lethal" in a wide open game that is fast and physical. In any other game he is completely useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)