Vincenzo Iaquinta (104 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not really. All the hard work that you say Amauri did at dragging defenders away didn't really amount to anything as usual.
Ummm, did you notice how there was no one in the box to defend Krasic's second goal. Did you notice how there were two guys fighting Amauri on the goalline, in which Amauri won the ball and passed back to Pepe to cross.

Ya....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ummm, did you notice how there was no one in the box to defend Krasic's second goal. Did you notice how there were two guys fighting Amauri on the goalline, in which Amauri won the ball and passed back to Pepe to cross.

Ya....
So you give credit to Amauri but not to Pepe. :howler::howler:

Ya....

Imagine if it was the other way around where Krasic won the ball and Pepe crossed to Amauri in the box. :dielaugh:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not really. All the hard work that you say Amauri did at dragging defenders away didn't really amount to anything as usual.
Only because Iaquinta with his 'lethal' finishing missed the chances.

Also, this isn't really aimed at you, Cam, why is there so much discussion about/criticism of Juve's attacking players (mostly Pepe, Iaquinta and Amauri), when Juve's problems clearly lie more in defence than attack?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Also, this isn't really aimed at you, Cam, why is there so much discussion about/criticism of Juve's attacking players (mostly Pepe, Iaquinta and Amauri), when Juve's problems clearly lie more in defence than attack?
Potentially lethal....let's get it right Red:p

I know we have a lot of problems in defense, I discuss it but I am arguing against senseless defending of certain players. That's my beef, Señor. Though IQ will miss more chances his finishing is still better when it is needed most.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

There's plenty of criticism of Grygera and Sissoko too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea DP, Krasic, Melo, and Chiellini are the only players who have played a significant role so far this season and have been for most part free from critics.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Melo, apart from Motta, is probably the player I've criticised most so far this season.
What makes you so special? Of course the players I named have gotten criticism from a few haters but for most part they have been praised on here.

What is your beef with Melo anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)