Vieri in Di Vaio swap? (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

You can't have 4 strikers in the field at the same time. Gilardino, Miccoli, Del Piero + Vieri... sounds a little too much. Bobo is too old to sit on the bench.

I would welcome his return to Juventus though.
agreed 100%... :thumb:

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
well i f we get gila as well, bobo can be number one, with gila being his back up for a season, wih less pressure on gila to lead the line....better for his development.
great idea. Gilardino is still young. I doubt he can handle the pressure if something goes wrong, for example let's say 2 or 3 bad perfomances can be huge blows to his confidence, especially in big club like Juve.(imagine what the media will say, all the bashers )

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
strange why people bought up Del Piero as a playmaker... he is hardly creative this season.... with only 2 asisst .. one of them only came from a freekick..... :undecide:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

great idea. Gilardino is still young. I doubt he can handle the pressure if something goes wrong, for example let's say 2 or 3 bad perfomances can be huge blows to his confidence, especially in big club like Juve.(imagine what the media will say, all the bashers )
No it is the opposite i think. If youre on the bench and not a first team regular then your form goes down, your motivation goes down, your development pauses. The worst thing to do is to bench a player like Gila, look at Di Vaio, i dont want to see that again, first a backup----always a backup that seems to be the way it works.
Even if he is young and plays some bad matches thats ok, at least he gets more experienced and his confidence gets better for every goals he scores, which he without a doubt will do a lot of.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
strange why people bought up Del Piero as a playmaker... he is hardly creative this season .... with only 2 asisst .. one of them only came from a freekick..... :undecide:
yes.. BUT its only this season... u know, he hasent had the best season because of he's leg...!

but next season, The real DP will be back..!!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
BUt this might be a good deal.. as we have only one goal scorer in the team right now .. if Treze is injure and we would have none.. Vieri- Gilardino would be a perfect backup situation... altho it would be better if it would be Treze-Gilardino :undecide:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

yes.. BUT its only this season... u know, he hasent had the best season because of he's leg...!

but next season, The real DP will be back..!!!
2 asisst in 20 appearance for a support striker is not a the best of base to be optimistic... trezeguet did 4 assist but still being called a non-cretive selfish useless bastard..:undecide:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

2 asisst in 20 appearance for a support striker is not a the best of base to be optimistic... trezeguet did 4 assist but still being called a non-cretive selfish useless bastard ..:undecide:
Great term! :D

I didn't realize Trezeguet made 4 assists...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bobo for Di Vaio anytime.

Vieri, Gilardino, Miccoli, Del Piero, Kapo(5th striker or LAM)

We all know Vieri plays half a season and Gilardino can cover for him. I don't see any problems. Vieri admitted once that Juve was the best team he played for.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, let me think about this...
We get rid of Di Vaio.... wich is a good thing, ok, I begining to like it
We get Vieri... Which is a good thing, Vieri is Vieri

Ok, Moggi you have my blessing :D

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds good but Vieri huge wages demands are less optimistic and he will play on his level maybe 2-3 years, also he's traboulmaker-someone who never really fit in Agnelli Juve. But Vieri-Del Piero partnership bucking up by Miccoli-Gilardino wold be great IMO. Let's see what Moggi do :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cichy_10 ] ++
Sounds good but Vieri huge wages demands are less optimistic and he will play on his level maybe 2-3 years, also he's traboulmaker-someone who never really fit in Agnelli Juve. But Vieri-Del Piero partnership bucking up by Miccoli-Gilardino wold be great IMO. Let's see what Moggi do :D
Good point. If we look for our 5-year striking strategy, I would like to see Micolli-Gilardino as its core.

Same applies to Italian NT.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

yeah,but with vieri's attitude he would insist on playing in every match(he got into a tiff with zacch for refusing to sit on the bench!),giving glia very limited playing time,which wouldn't be good for him.
I have a theory about Vieri overall attitude problems. You can see on guys face that he isnt happy in Inter for years now. Since Cupers arrival he declared hmself as unhappy. I think that he wants to force himself out of the club for a 2 years(hah....who wouldnt,after all...its INTER :LOL:) . I think if we take him back(after all...Juve is his favourite) he will be "old" Bobo and that he would not mind be squad-rotation player(of course....not always on the bench) and try to teach Gila some tricks.....and knowing our Injurie problem trough years now....everybody will play.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
No it is the opposite i think. If youre on the bench and not a first team regular then your form goes down, your motivation goes down, your development pauses. The worst thing to do is to bench a player like Gila, look at Di Vaio, i dont want to see that again, first a backup----always a backup that seems to be the way it works.
Even if he is young and plays some bad matches thats ok, at least he gets more experienced and his confidence gets better for every goals he scores, which he without a doubt will do a lot of.
ok, I didn't make it clear. what I mean is to buy both Vieri and Gilardino, currently we only have one target striker( trezegol) who is leaving this summer.
and obviously, Vieri and Gilardino can both have enough first team action considering how many games we're going to play next season. Serie A, Champions and Coppa.
what will happen if Gilardino is injured or off form?DP and Miccoli can start together, but I prefer we pair DP or Miccoli with one World Class Pure Striker. (Gilardino or Vieri or Cavenaghi)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I have a theory about Vieri overall attitude problems. You can see on guys face that he isnt happy in Inter for years now. Since Cupers arrival he declared hmself as unhappy. I think that he wants to force himself out of the club for a 2 years(hah....who wouldnt,after all...its INTER :LOL:) . I think if we take him back(after all...Juve is his favourite) he will be "old" Bobo and that he would not mind be squad-rotation player(of course....not always on the bench) and try to teach Gila some tricks.....and knowing our Injurie problem trough years now....everybody will play.
I think he is too old to agree to sit on the bench. He truely believes that he deserves more than that.

He is very unhappy indeed. In the past couple of years I have never seen him happy after he scores a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)