venezuelans here? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Against him, I even had an avatar that said SI like a week ago

The popular feeling is kinda divided. Both Yes and No could win... Chavez has been giving IDs to LOTS of people lately so they can vote for the NO, but still everything can happen. We got over 3,500,000 signatures so we could get this elections

I cant vote yet, but both my father and mother will vote for YES. My mother is very involved in a political party thats against him.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
I'm Venezuelan too

Chavez is the president

and I'm against him, I can't vote yet either, but all my family is going to vote YES

I hope we will win... because if Chavez doesn't go away I don't know what will happen here

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
Nope ;)

Yes, He is that bad, really I am not 'exaggerating'

that guy is disgusting

He wants to be in the power till 2021!!!!
he says that everytime

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
yes, he is of that way, and in the government I mean, all the ministers etc... are of his side...

I am with the opposition... I am with the YES side

if we win, then we will have a real election, but we don't know who will be the candidate for the presidency yet

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jessica ] ++
OF COURSE I THINK THAT!!

chavez period should end at 2006, I think... but He wants to be reelected... till 2021

he is crazy
whats wrong with being reelected. if your constitution allows that then why not? blame the people who elect him, not him for wanting to be elected.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
offcourse the one's who are to vote for him are to be blamed,i am sure they wont vote for him just like that,out of the blue..they are sure he is good enough for them..

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

whats wrong with being reelected. if your constitution allows that then why not? blame the people who elect him, not him for wanting to be elected.
what I meant was... that he is crazy because he wants to be reelected when there are many people who hates him, and he knows that he is destroying our country

There is nothing wrong with the reelection thing, in fact here, mayors, governors etc... are always reelected, but they want to be reelected only if his period was great

is just common sense

but you are right....I blame the people who elected him, and I will blame them forever, although, there are many people who voted for him and now they are regretful

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
offcourse the one's who are to vote for him are to be blamed,i am sure they wont vote for him just like that,out of the blue..they are sure he is good enough for them..
I think is just because they are benefiting with something... I mean, almost everybody that likes chavez is because they are in an important work in the government.... or because chavez gives them some money

I know some people don't recieve anything from the president and love him, but almost always there is another reason for that love and I think it's the money :greedy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)