venezuelans here? (1 Viewer)

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

blame the poeple or at least the guys that do the frauds

we have a problem here, when venezuelan people have money (i mean when the government give them money, or something) they are happy, they love that president and they don't see all the bad things they do, they just see the money...almost all venezuelan people don't think about the future.... I do blame the people because they just care about money...and about themselves

we are 25.000.000 of persons, and I think almost 10.000.000 are children, and young people... they really should think a little more about us!! because if chavez will be in the power till 2021 the only solution will be "emigrate"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
I'm sorry for your country's situation, but I think that people everywhere are happy, when they have money, like where I live (just that they have no money). It's always about that... And it's really sad people don'y think about future.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
thank you arif, but I think this is not over yet... people is investigating and if they find that all was a fraud... everything is gonna be different!! :D

take a look at this, this is almost all people who is against chavez (this is only people from caracas) the government said that all is a fake and we were like 500 persons in that march

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
No no no I think we weren't even 100 persons there :p

"the eyes sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend"

they just don't wanna see the true...

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
yeah, you are right, they don't care about us, they don't care about the country, oh yeah they care just about themselves

politician :rolleyes:

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Wow, that's a lot of people. How did Chavez won with all those people against him?
and that's just people from the capital

ok, about your question, I have just one word to tell you:

FRAUD!!!

it's obvious we are the majority, it has to be a big mistake!!

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
I didn't go yesterday, but I try to go always to the marchs, I think Fabiana do it too!! almost all people go always to the protests and marchs , but we always get hurt, because "the other side" have guns, etc... and we really don't have, don't even rocks or something

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jessica ] ++
I didn't go yesterday, but I try to go always to the marchs, I think Fabiana do it too!! almost all people go always to the protests and marchs , but we always get hurt, because "the other side" have guns, etc... and we really don't have, don't even rocks or something
:scared: you're never safe on these things.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
nope, but you know they can kill you wherever they want, it doesnt have to be in a "protest" it can be in a march or something, just like they did the 11th April 2001... they killed a lot of person, people were in the march and a guys were in a building and they had guns, so... there was many people dead, and you know the people never paid for what they did :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)