venezuelans here? (4 Viewers)

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
or... it's because chavez has the support of people who lives in the most poor zones of venezuela support him, maybe it's because they have nothing to lose... but the medium class (like me) and the rich people has industries, jobs, etc... and we are losing everything, we can't buy dollars without permission of the government etc...

we are falling in a dictatorship and everybody (people who really know about politics) say that

He hates USA but love Cuba.... he gives crude oil to cuba for free....

I'm just waiting 15th august!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Today in Venezuela we are voting in a Referendum, to see if the people wants Chavez or not.

Im hoping YES wins, because that means Chavez will be out

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
I know that there will be a referendum in Venezuela.I'm not from Venezuela but I watch the news and If had the right to vote I would vote against him.He is bad.He has been in power for a long time and its time for changes.Good luck guys!!

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
Yes, because the "election process" is being too slow (we don't know why) and the people is waiting to vote since it was 4am... and now it's 5:57pm.... I mean, there is so much people who is waiting to vote yet, and the process can't be closed till everybody can vote

so I think tomorrow they will say.... Hopefully chavez will be out arif, and thank you :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jessica ] ++

what I meant was... that he is crazy because he wants to be reelected when there are many people who hates him, and he knows that he is destroying our country

There is nothing wrong with the reelection thing, in fact here, mayors, governors etc... are always reelected, but they want to be reelected only if his period was great

is just common sense

but you are right....I blame the people who elected him, and I will blame them forever, although, there are many people who voted for him and now they are regretful

blame the poeple or at least the guys that do the frauds

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I cant vote yet
so how old are you anyway?! :)

Chavez is IMO pretty much like Castro, taking an advantage from poor and desperate people... He's really disgusting... :yuck:

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
that was a fraud!!!

And carter, I think he is with chavez this time!!!! he told that he doesnt think it was a fraud but he will find the true...

later I will talk more about it, I have to go now

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jessica ] ++
that was a fraud!!!

And carter, I think he is with chavez this time!!!! he told that he doesnt think it was a fraud but he will find the true...

later I will talk more about it, I have to go now

I think it was a fraud too.Clearly the people in Venezuela don't like him but some how he menaged to win with 58% of the votes.something smells fishy here.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
ok, people hate chavez that 58% thing is impossible!!!

All people is sad right now, and yesterday we were in the street because we are too angry and we have to "defend" our votes... and a couple of guys shoot us and a 58 years lady died :down:

We have to do something, this can't end of this way!!!

All intelligent people here in venezuela know that result is ridiculous!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)