Vedad Ibišević (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

almir_87

Jun 21, 2007
Vedad Ibisevic scores 18 golas in 16 matches ...tonight he scores against biggest German team Bayern M.

He is top class player, but beacuse he is not Brazilian, Italian , or Spanish player, he is Bosnian, and that is why he is detracted(underrated).

Im sure that if some French, or better says English player scored 18 golas in 16 matches in Bundesliga the "pappers" would made "superstar" ... and that is pure true.

On the other hand I do not think that juve need striker beacuse we have 4 great players + Gio...and from the other side, im Bosnian, and for Vedad`s good I would love to see him play in Spain or England.

Also Milan scouts were tonight in Munich to watch Ibisevic.I hope they will not take him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If he did that 2-3 years in a row then any top club would go after him. Gomez was good before the last EURO and now has disappeared.

I'm sure his value is high and is still a risk but if you don't take them then you'll never know.

Still, we don't need to spend another 20m+ for a forward unless Trez and/or Iaquinta leave.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eh onda me pravo razumijes. Prevedi sebi i ovo: Bosna i Hercegovina je izmislila fudbal za Ameriku. Sta ti je znacilo ovo Arkan? Jel ovo treba da bude provokacija. Nemoj se igrat' s tim.
Actually, you're right regarding the bolded part. :lol:
Don't write in Bosnian, please(you can do that in the Balkan thread). It will eventually lead to a 3 week ban from the forum and as far as i can see you're not insulting anyone and we don't want to ban you.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
At this moment i'd also bet on the USA but there is a good reason for that and it certainly doesn't mean that the USA has better players. Let me explain by replying to the other part of your post.

Back in Yugoslavia Bosnians were the most talented for football.
Then the war happened. Hundreds of thousands were killed or left the country. There were many lost generations due to the war. There were no conditions to play football. Bah, no-one could even think about football back then. After the war the country was ruined and again no-one was thinking about football.
Exactly these generations of Bosnian football players were the ones who played the qualifiers in the last years.
Another big problem happened with the Serbs and the Croats from Bosnia. As you know, Bosnia is a multi-national country. It's a country of 3.9 million people of which around 40% are Bosnian muslims, 30% are Serbs, 20% Croats etc. These Serbs and Croats live in Bosnia for centuries. They were born there, their parents were born there, their grandparents and great grandparents were born there. Yet, they opted to represent Croatia or Serbia in the qualifiers. Instead of playing for Bosnia, Corluka and Stanic played for Croatia, instead of playing for Bosnia, Krstajic, Milosevic and many others played for Serbia.
Those Bosnian Serbs and Croats who left the country before or during the war, like Klasnic, Rakitic, Petric, Niko and Robert Kovac, Zdravko Kuzmanovic from Fiorentina, decided to represent Serbia and Croatia, not their own country Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Now things are changing. Young Serbs and Croats from Bosnia started playing for Bosnia. The young Bosnians, who were very young during the war and who developed as footballers in normal conditions, didn't have interceptions in their football development and they are starting to show their worth on club level. Miralem Pjanic is (Fred can confirm this) the most talented young player in the French league. Lyon bought him this summer. Vedad Ibisevic is the topscorer and top assistman in Bundesliga with 13 goals and 6 assists on 11 matches. Sejad Salihovic shares the top assistman first place with Ibisevic, Dzeko is scoring like crazy for Wolfsburg etc.

Give them few more years and you'll be surprised how far they'll get.
True about Pjanic, but he moved too early to Lyon. He isn't even making the bench lately.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
For a 17 year old(He's 18 now). He was phenomenal last season. The ease in which he ran circles around Grosso and Taiwo really amazed me.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
All of this is pointless. Close this tread and wait for the World cup. Who cares about Ibisevic, we want get him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)