Vedad Ibišević (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2004
So this guy came here, learned football from us, but wanted to play for Bosnia instead?

Fuck him then. I don't want him at Juventus. And I'm for real this time.
He was actually here to teach the Americans about football. The guy was the NCAA player of the year.

Bosnian national team >>>>>>>>>> American national team

Only reason ya make the WC is cuz ya play the teams such as mightly Canada, Cuba, Trinidad, Jamaica, Mexico....etc in qualifiers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was actually here to teach the Americans about football. The guy was the NCAA player of the year.

Bosnian national team >>>>>>>>>> American national team

Only reason ya make the WC is cuz ya play the teams such as mightly Canada, Cuba, Trinidad, Jamaica, Mexico....etc in qualifiers.
:howler:

Yeah, sure. The Bosnian National Team is surely better with massive talents such as Ibisevic and Salihamidzic.

Please do us a favor and leave our country, neanderthal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1789221 said:
I don't mean Yugoslavs. I mean guys who were born in Bosnia, who played for Bosnian clubs and learned football from Bosnian coaches.

By Bosnians i mean the Serbs, Croats and Bosnian muslims from Bosnia.
Name me these great players and coaches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we can rape countries such as Poland in Warsaw, we can rape Bosnia without a shadow of the doubt.

Some people are just so, so stupid.

Sep 2, 2004

Yeah, sure. The Bosnian National Team is surely better with massive talents such as Ibisevic and Salihamidzic.

Salihamidzic in his prime was one of the best players outthere in his position. Hasan is better than any American ever to kick a football.
Ibisevic is better than any American player outthere right now.

It feels too good doing American girls that I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. U mad?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

American NT better then Bosnian? :lol:

You mentioned Sali, he's retired. Now we have players like Salihovic and Ibisevic who are killing it in the bundesliga, Dzeko and Misimovic are Wolfburg's best performers, Lyon's Miralem Pjanic and CSKA's controlling midfielder Rahimic.

Team USA is a joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Salihamidzic in his prime was one of the best players outthere in his position. Hasan is better than any American ever to kick a football.
Ibisevic is better than any American player outthere right now.

It feels too good doing American girls that I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. U mad?
Hasan was nothing more than a utility player. Don't hype him up to be amazing because he never was.

Ibisevic came to the US for some reason, probably to feed off of our system like you do, so this is the only time I will agree with the Republicans and say fuck you, get out of the country, or we will put you in concentration camps. We don't need dirty Bosnos like you here, maggot.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
c'mon guys, what's the point of all this meaningless arguing? in the end, y'all will start insulting each other, families, nationalities...be a li'l mature please

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
American NT better then Bosnian? :lol:

You mentioned Sali, he's retired. Now we have players like Salihovic and Ibisevic who are killing it in the bundesliga, Dzeko and Misimovic are Wolfburg's best performers, Lyon's Miralem Pjanic and CSKA's controlling midfielder Rahimic.

Team USA is a joke.
If we're a joke, then you're a whole comedy show considering teams such as Poland make competitions and we rape them on their own soil. Same thing with a beloved Austria who is safe to say a better footballing nation than Bosnia.

But go on lying to yourselves while Bosnia sits at home in sorrow while the better nations play in tournaments.

Sep 2, 2004
Hasan was nothing more than a utility player. Don't hype him up to be amazing because he never was.

Ibisevic came to the US for some reason, probably feed off of our system like you do, so this is the only time I will agree with the Republicans and say fuck you, get out of the country, or we will put you in concentration camps. We don't need dirty Bosnos like you here, maggot.
Hasan is still better than any American player ever. Ibisevic is better than any American player playing right now.

Ur in PA, Im in VA, why dont we meet somewhere in Washington DC so u can say that to my face?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hasan is still better than any American player ever. Ibisevic is better than any American player playing right now.

Ur in PA, Im in VA, why dont we meet somewhere in Washington DC so u can say that to my face?
Lets do it. Then Homeland Security can put your worthless Bosnian ass in jail.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
If we're a joke, then you're a whole comedy show considering teams such as Poland make competitions and we rape them on their own soil. Same thing with a beloved Austria who is safe to say a better footballing nation than Bosnia.

But go on lying to yourselves while Bosnia sits at home in sorrow while the better nations play in tournaments.
Yeah we should be ashamed for not qualifying while being in groups with countries like Spain, France, Germany etc.

Who does USA have to beat to qualify for a world cup? Oh thats right, countries like Panama,Bahamas, Haiti, Costa Rica. That's a tough draw man.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Name me these great players and coaches.
Hmmm, i wouldn't call them great as in "the best in the world", because they weren't great, but Miroslav Blazevic (won the 3rd place at the WC as Croatian coach) is from Bosnia, then some well known players around Europe, like Safet Susic (the best Yugoslav player in the 80's and the best player by far of the very strong at the time French league) , Meho Kodro (La Liga topscorer, ex-Barcelona), Savo Milosevic, Vedran Corluka, Mario Stanic, Hasan Salihamidzic and many more who weren't among the best players in Europe but they were all important players for some of the best european teams.

It's really uncomparable to the USA because the Americans hardly ever had a player successfully playing for top european teams. And here we're talking about 4m people vs 300 million people.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Please what? How about you PLEASE tell me what would happen if the US played Austria on neutral soil?

PM me the info, the time and date, and we'll make it happen. I guarantee ur nerdy ass wont show up. U aint tryin to get urself hurt in UR OWN CAPITAL.
:lol2:

OK MAN U R4EDY 4 DA P0UNDIN'?

Maggot, please give me your name and see who has the last laugh. You're ripe for imprisonment.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah we should be ashamed for not qualifying while being in groups with countries like Spain, France, Germany etc.

Who does USA have to beat to qualify for a world cup? Oh thats right, countries like Panama,Bahamas, Haiti, Costa Rica. That's a tough draw man.
Same BS all the time. If Poland can qualify, a team we raped on their own soil, Bosnia should be able to qualify. But they don't. And their fans seemingly think they're better than us because of two players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)