vBookie/vbPlaze explained, please read (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i am the richest hyphy playa o nthe forum by 300% :D

dont enable any of that other crap, its just over the top, these original features are fine

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
man, i think i quit betting. i already now risk often and then when i would win something it woult be stolen and i can hold it only 2 days in the bank, why only 2 days? or i misunderstand something.
The interest you get on the points in the banck is given every two days, otherwise you can keep it as long as you want, but if you have it all in there you cannot buy items. Not that of a problem but you will have take money out of the bank and then buy your items. This is why I think Marty should introduce credit cards :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marty, I mentioned yesterday that the shortcuts menu disappeared from the navigation bar. Concerning the avatar and signature and other CP options there is absolutely no problem. However there was a *Mark forums as read* option and I think that was a oretty handy tool. If you aren't going to put the whole menu again, can you add the *Mark forums as read* somewhere?

At the bottom of the page after you search for unread threads is a nice place I think.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Marty said:
Need some opinions. Currently these are all disabled, what are your thoughts for adding them (or some of them)? You earn points per forum activity.

Points For Birthdays?
Enter the amount of points you want to give the user on their birthday. (Default is 100)

Points For Referral?
Enter the amount of points you want to give to a user referring a user to register. (Default is 50)

Points For Referral's Actions Multiplier?
Enter the amount of points you want the Referrer to receive when the Referee does an action like create a new post. (This is a multiplier, Use 0 if you want to disable this feature. Default is 1)

Points Per Profile View?
Enter the amount you want to give a user when their Member Profile is viewed. (Default is 1)

Points Per Thread View Multiplier?
Enter the amount you want the points per thread view multipled by. (Default is 1)

Points Per Thread Multiplier?
Enter the amount you want the points per thread multiplied by. (Default is 1)

Points Per Reply Multiplier?
Enter the amount you want the points per thread reply multipled by. (Default is 1)

Points Per Posted Character?
Enter the amount you want to give per each character inside a new post. (Default is 0.01)

Points Per Good Reputation?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for good reputation. (Default is 1)

Points Per Bad Reputation?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for bad reputation. (Default is 1)

Points Per Poll Creation?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for creating a new poll. (Default is 5)

Points Per Poll Vote?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for voting in a poll. (Default is 1)

Points Per Thread Rate?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for rating a thread. (Default is 1)

Points Per Calendar Event Added?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for adding a calendar event. (Default is 1)

Points Given for Adding a Profile Picture?
Enter the amount you want the user to receive for adding a profile picture. (Default is 100)

Points Taken Away for Removing a Profile Picture?
Enter the amount you want the user to lose for removing a profile picture. (Default is 150)
i think this will lead to a common wealth situation every1 will be rich....the points should be less

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    It's not my opinion that any of it should be added, I'm simply asking what you think. I'm not a dictator. :p

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    Jeeks said:
    Marty, I mentioned yesterday that the shortcuts menu disappeared from the navigation bar. Concerning the avatar and signature and other CP options there is absolutely no problem. However there was a *Mark forums as read* option and I think that was a oretty handy tool. If you aren't going to put the whole menu again, can you add the *Mark forums as read* somewhere?

At the bottom of the page after you search for unread threads is a nice place I think.
    Uhh have you missed it? It's already there.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    Dominic said:
    Exactly. This is a forum, not some playground.

REP , vmoney, vpoints, a bank, what's next ?
    It's an option. None of you have to participate at all if you don't want to. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)