vBookie/vbPlaze explained, please read (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If you put it in the bank no one can steal your money!

I love this vcash thing, I just blackmailed someone, and he offered me 1500$$ to keep my mouth shut :howler:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
thx for the guide marty...

some questions abt theaft....if the stealing attempt fails do we loose rep points?? and does the user frm whom i steal know that i am trying to steal frm him?? and will i get to know who is trying to steal frm me??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Before he launched his reputation project, he has around the same rep points as I do. And since he plundered a lot and failed a lot of times, his reputation points must have dropped. I tried to plunder some1 but failed

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ZhiXin said:
Before he launched his reputation project, he has around the same rep points as I do. And since he plundered a lot and failed a lot of times, his reputation points must have dropped. I tried to plunder some1 but failed
I had like 4 green blocks then I guess, and I am under zero right now, Thiefs are not respected here :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
snoop said:
Dunno, but I am a one lousy theif :frown2:

If I didn't try to steal, I would be the richest Member now.
Actually, snoop, I appreciate your thievery attempts. I certainly have profited from them. If you keep this up, I could soon be one of the richest members. :oops: :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Actually, snoop, I appreciate your thievery attempts. I certainly have profited from them. If you keep this up, I could soon be one of the richest members. :oops: :D
I tried another one, thank me for that later :sigh:

This Stealing shit in in my blood, I can't stop myself :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
couldn't someone just set up a million dual accounts and donate the money over? Its probably been said and answered already but its strikingly obvious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)