vBookie issue (1 Viewer)

Would you to reset vcash on Juventuz to 100?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wait Ze, i always thought you were poor? What happened all of a sudden. You're a traitor to the proletariat!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Btw, I hope you peasants know this poll is just to make you think you have any say in this. This is not going to actually happen :D

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    • V

V

I agree, but at least reset it to 500 points. With 100 you can't do shit.
    That's the fun in it.
    yeah but that's not what they(V) want. They want a chance to be 1st. Betting all in doesn't work all the time so fat chance of that happening. :numnum:
    I can't believe you're actually seriously not willing to give up your vMoney. It's not about me being sad I don't have the billions, it's about making things interesting. I swear, if I had your vCash, I'd feel the same as I do now. What's the point of your betting when you have so much money you can't possibly lose. You put a hundred billion on a bet and by tomorrow you get it back because of interest. It's stupid.

You won, good job. Now lets all start again, if you win again, it'll be that much better.

As for reseting the posts and rep, that's completely pointless. vBookie is a game and a game without competition, really loses it's meaning.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Just don't look at the rankings and bet for fun if you don't care about 1st, 2nd spot or just try reaching 10th, 3rd...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)