vBookie issue (1 Viewer)

Would you to reset vcash on Juventuz to 100?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #181
    • V

V

See this is what you fail to understand. The fun for me isn't in being the richest or overcoming other members to gaining more vCash. It's about betting big and successfully winning doing so. It's betting on the underdogs against big teams and winning a virtual million or two while watching overrated teams get the boot.

It's that where the fun lies, well for me at least.
    All that would be fun if we were doing it on a season-long basis. Where's the fun in putting 2 mil on an underdog if you have 73 mil more stashed back? If you want it fun, putt it all on an underdog. Since there is no restart point, you have plenty of time and other billionaire's who'll donate to you to get you back on track.

Why do we re-start PL every new season? Why does every game have a start and end, for that matter? It's because the objective of every game is having an end goal, finishing first. This way we have nothing except some members having fun seeing their points increase to numbers they can't even pronounce because of bank interest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
    Its not fun anymore and I want to make a million all over again. I'm up for this reset and like V said this should be done every season.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #184
    • V

V

It's what the majority wants and I don't get what the big deal is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)