vBookie issue (1 Viewer)

Would you to reset vcash on Juventuz to 100?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I think we should just do what the majority vote says.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
THose who have the Money control the world. Imagine the suffering I have been through before coming this far. Be it assistance from other members or being lucky. Then all this is taken away with a press of the button.

I say give the people 10B each and lets say who capitalise on it. It would be the same, no?!

EDIT: FIXED

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
THose who have the Money control the world. Imagine the suffering I have been through before coming this far. Be it assistant from other members or being lucky. Then all this is taken away with a press of the button.

I say give the people 10B each and lets say who capitalise on it. It would be the same, no?!
Wtf? :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He meant "assistance" as in donations. :D

Though when i first read it, it looked like he meant, that he worked as an assistant for other members, which left me as bewildered as you are :lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You guys sound like Serie B clubs and smaller clubs in A who want more $$$ and equal rights. It doesn't work like that. Power to the vRich!

We seriously should start our own league with other fans forums like meelan-devils and inter-fags.com. :pumpkin:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
If both of you read the text well you will know that assistant from is different than assistant for.

Poor and Illiterate too? :lol:

Not really, as you were the one who misspelled in the first place. As i don't really know you, and you don't have your location specified, i just thought you were one of those members who don't handle English very well. ;)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Maybe if there was a better distribution of money, we wouldn't be so illiterate :p
thats what I called for ;)

You guys can reset your counters and take your 100 points from vRich. Once you're broke, ask and we will supply you with another 100 :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
THose who have the Money control the world. Imagine the suffering I have been through before coming this far. Be it assistance from other members or being lucky. Then all this is taken away with a press of the button.

EDIT: FIXED
go fetch me a sandwich

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
You guys sound like Serie B clubs and smaller clubs in A who want more $$$ and equal rights. It doesn't work like that. Power to the vRich!

We seriously should start our own league with other fans forums like meelan-devils and inter-fags.com. :pumpkin:
You fake wicked guru, we wanted to create a competition to make it more interesting. We don't want your money, Uncle Scrooge.

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #159
    • V

V

Forza the majority and common sense. :pint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)