vBookie issue (4 Viewers)

Would you to reset vcash on Juventuz to 100?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's just too much.

Look when Rami/Mark post something, their profile looks weird because there are too many numbers and what's the point of that? Their interest is huge and it's getting bigger day by day.

It will probably have to be reseted some day or another. So it might be a disappointment sooner or later, you just pick.

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    • V

V

It's just too much.

Look when Rami/Mark post something, their profile looks weird because there are too many numbers and what's the point of that? Their interest is huge and it's getting bigger day by day.

It will probably have to be reseted some day or another. So it might be a disappointment sooner or later, you just pick.
    Yeah, or they'll break the internetz, Y2K stlye.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    • V

V

But, but ...

I have been saving all this v-cash for a rainy day. If you take this away from me, I'll have start whoring myself out.

Again.
    I was wondering if you were gonna see through me. :p

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    I just think it will be more fun. Before Rami became a Bookie, he was the only one betting. This idea will encourage more to bet and as I said it will be fun. Also, To make us, bookies, feel our events are not flushed away :p

You decide.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    • V

V

I just think it will be more fun. Before Rami became a Bookie, he was the only one betting. This idea will encourage more to bet and as I said it will be fun. Also, To make us, bookies, feel our events are not flushed away :p

You decide.
    That too. The way things are now, people just don't care. But when you have to decide on which bets to spread your measly 100 points, you'll certainly give it more thought. Plus, it's always fun to make fun of someone who has 2,3 points and you have, say a thousand. When you have a number you can't even pronounce, it's just wrong. :D

May 22, 2007
    Is there a reset button? Would be difficult otherwise :D

Erm, sure why not do it. Not much to spend vCash on really after you've edited your user name and title.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    That too. The way things are now, people just don't care. But when you have to decide on which bets to spread your measly 100 points, you'll certainly give it more thought. Plus, it's always fun to make fun of someone who has 2,3 points and you have, say a thousand. When you have a number you can't even pronounce, it's just wrong. :D
    Oh come on now, V. Enough with the lame excuses.

I'll always make fun of you, regardless of how much / little v dollars the both of us have.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    • V

V

Wouldn't have it any other way.

But I'm looking forwarded to seeing Mark and the likes dirt poor. :p

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Doesn't matter to me andyour idea about vcash for the PL is also fine by me, 1000 instead of the 250.000 it is now for the matchday winner.

And the rewards for the eventual winners will also be lowered then of course as will my reward for leading the thing will be lowered.

Same for strikermania rewards.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I am against this 100%. Not my fault if people don't know how to bet.

If you decide so then I will stop betting and posting here.

You decide.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    yeah but that's not what they(V) want. They want a chance to be 1st. Betting all in doesn't work all the time so fat chance of that happening. :numnum:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)