Van der Vaart (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Not the pace of Henry, but certainly enough to fill that position. You know, Camoranesi - on that right hand side of ours - ain't exactly the fastest person in the world either.

I disagree. Van der Vaart isn´t fast at all. He´s best in a position in midfield where he doesn´t have to move a lot, similar to Riquelme for example. He isn´t the player to dribble past three defenders.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
I disagree. Van der Vaart isn´t fast at all. He´s best in a position in midfield where he doesn´t have to move a lot, similar to Riquelme for example. He isn´t the player to dribble past three defenders.
yeah..but i would still prefer him over riquelme. don't get me wrong, riquelme is a genius creative midfielder, however he does not have the guts neither the soul to keep fighting for every ball. Haven't you see when he losses a ball? he stays there hoping somebody else does the dirty job for him. I don't want those types of players for juve.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
VDV has decent pace...he works hard for the ball...can deliver the killer pass, the brilliant FK or the sensational goal...in other words he CAN be the new Nedved

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea which sounds like he will...maybe Neddy leaked the news about VDV as a hint about his impending retirement...to annouce his "heir" so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)